SkyscraperCity banner

2521 - 2540 of 3004 Posts

·
Inveniam viam
9,504 Posts
Any news on this?

Contract for construction of the part between Počitelj exit and Kvanj tunnel was awarded to Hering in late May http://hering.ba/novosti_vise.php?id_novost=68, tender for construction of Zvirovići (marked as Međugorje on the map)-Počitelj part had to be recalled twice and is now open for the third time if I am not mistaken

·
Modulator
6,587 Posts
Do this part have a connection to the new bridge at the HR-border?

This segment (Banja Luka - Doboj) is connected to the existing segment (Banja Luka - Gradiska), where the bridge construction is expected to start next year.

The bridge currently under construction is located in Svilaj, which is not connected to this highway segment.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
This segment (Banja Luka - Doboj) is connected to the existing segment (Banja Luka - Gradiska), where the bridge construction is expected to start next year.

The bridge currently under construction is located in Svilaj, which is not connected to this highway segment.

Thank You!

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Reactions: Peyer

·
Registered
306 Posts
Now when you get the Gradiška bridge done, the bridge near Svilaj will be empty, because nobody will pay expensive Croatian A3 on the way from SLO to Sarajevo.

Only question is how much will toll cost now from Gradiška to Doboj?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Now when you get the Gradiška bridge done, the bridge near Svilaj will be empty, because nobody will pay expensive Croatian A3 on the way from SLO to Sarajevo.

Only question is how much will toll cost now from Gradiška to Doboj?
Bosanska Gradiška is meant to be the entrance to Bosnia for people traveling from Western Europe, while Svilaj will be the entrance for Central and Eastern Europe. In other words, the two bridges gravitates to two completely separate regions.

Mahovljani interchange-Doboj costs 4 BAM.

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Mahovljani interchange-Doboj costs 4 BAM.
Sure? I paid 4 BAM for Doboj - Prnjavor three weeks ago and another 2.50 BAM for Drugovic - Mahovljani.

·
Inveniam viam
9,504 Posts
We have an updated map of highways in Bosnia and Herzegovina, thank you ww87 :)

green - in service
red - under construction
purple - financing secured

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
We have an updated map of highways in Bosnia and Herzegovina, thank you ww87 :)
Yes, thanks. But I must be insistent that the red section in the south is NOT yet u/c. Only the contract was awarded and signed.

Contract for construction of the part between Počitelj exit and Kvanj tunnel was awarded to Hering in late May http://hering.ba/novosti_vise.php?id_novost=68
The deadline is 18 months (May 2018 + 18 months = November 2019, right?) but I cannot believe that it will be fulfilled when we do not yet have any construction works being started. Is there any info about groundbreaking?

It's only a sub-section of 7.2km in the middle of the Buna - Počitelj section (15km?) and if memory serves, it cannot be opened without the neighboring northern and southern sub-sections. These contracts have not yet been signed.

Maybe the deadline of the awarded sub-section is depending on the deadlines of the other not yet awarded sub-sections?

·
Inveniam viam
9,504 Posts
It's only a sub-section of 7.2km in the middle of the Buna - Počitelj section (15km?) and if memory serves, it cannot be opened without the neighboring northern and southern sub-sections. These contracts have not yet been signed.
You are absolutely right. We haven't had any news or photos of groundbreaking but that does not mean the works hadn't started. Though I must point out this is only a personal speculation, hence the lack of information :) There are no exits on this section which means as you said that two neighbouring sections are needed to be completed as well. As for the continuing section to the north, financing contract with the EBRD was signed just yesterday https://www.klix.ba/biznis/potpisan...iranje-novih-dionica-na-koridoru-5c/181002092. Tender for continuing section to the south is a never-ending story as I wrote some time ago on this thread.

·
11,817 Posts
It is pretty sad that so crucial parts like around Počitelj and Zenica north bypass are still in procedures after so many years.

2521 - 2540 of 3004 Posts