SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 1060 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
the progress so far.

next to it is the tanjung batu beach. park, playgrounds, bbq, picnic. got time to captured the surrounding images.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Mall progress

Nothing much accept I did see there are activities of loading of goods to the back dock/ loading dock.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Bintulu has nice developments going on there!
Kudos to Sarawak's towns of Sibu, Miri, Bintulu etc which have shown that even a non-capital could be a nice town as well

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Bintulu has nice developments going on there!
Kudos to Sarawak's towns of Sibu, Miri, Bintulu etc which have shown that even a non-capital could be a nice town as well
In fact, i think if our state and local governments really do their job well, any town in any state can be developed rather well apart from the state capitals.

·
Registered
416 Posts
If you're noticed Miri's airport, then you will find out that 99% of the builidng design is same as Bintulu's airport and also KIA, cause all these designed was came out with the same layout.:eek:hno:

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you're noticed Miri's airport, then you will find out that 99% of the builidng design is same as Bintulu's airport and also KIA, cause all these designed was came out with the same layout.:eek:hno:
yahhh, sad to see those airport but maybe ting pek king hav no more idea.. so the fastest way just copycatlah..
BTY, they finished BDC flyover in kcg 4 mths earlier then expected date.. so well done tan sri, i gues he stil the best contractor in swk

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
PARKCITY MALL

I was at Parkcity Everly Hotel for a meeting thus during lunch time I had the opportunity to snap several pix in this new mall.

The mall will be very very small by KL standard but it is just nice for a small Bintulu town. The apartments above are yet to be completed but I could see white paint finish overall. The green safety nets are still all around it.

Main entrance

New World supermarket

Bookshop

Still many empty shop lots. The top floor - food court

Yet to open Watson

Guardian and Marrybrown. SOMEBODY PLEASE BRING MCDONALD'S TO BINTULU!!! I have to go to Miri for my Big Mac!!

I guess more shops to come. Too many rich people around Bintulu now they don't have to go to Miri or Sibu for some serious shopping.

Next time I will upload the shophouses around outside Parkcity Mall. I will update more when new shops open.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
PARKCITY

Parkcity is Bintulu's new commercial area after Medan Jaya, Towncentre and Tanjung Batu

Outside Parkcity Mall

A very busy place especially when the mall was opened today

National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Bintulu Branch)

Ezy Cafe with a restaurant next to it. Give the Friend's Central Perk feeling but with a pool table. The bar serves both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. The restaurant serves halal food

The light blue building on the right is Blueberry Cafe. Same as Ezy Cafe but with updated modern interior. The red buiding on the left is just as nice as Blueberry Cafe

More new shophouses to be built around that area

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Nah, that's the old airport and already closed, the new airport was built 20KM away from the city and it's look like this:
Any redevelopment plans for the old airport since it is strategically located in the middle of town? Will it be turned into a park or something since its a big piece of land? So many possibilities.....

41 - 60 of 1060 Posts