SkyscraperCity banner

1001 - 1020 of 1060 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
It is the Pinnacle condominium. A 27 storey building.
I think he refers to the one next to Spring Mall. Actually it's Crown Pacific Mall + Apartment (11 Storeys).

https://scontent.fkul1-1.fna.fbcdn....=9527b97eee4606f5553f12cece84418d&oe=5DEF5E00

Images courtesy: Industrial city Bintulu.
https://www.facebook.com/industrialcitybtu/photos/pcb.178400026281973/178399519615357/?type=3&__tn__=HH-R&eid=ARBW51C1zElQQ1Ql0ClYB-m8iVjpNg7T14L4cpMas6SGQx6sqC1NOKMctKJuxRB6pezhBRQuNuEobzcy

Indeed, Bintulu is really2 booming now and, i love the nightlife in Bintulu. The vibe is very happening especially (Medan Jaya Commercial centre) Better than in Kuching i guess, sorry :lol::lol: (Although im Kuchingites :nuts:)

·
Registered
790 Posts
I think he refers to the one next to Spring Mall. Actually it's Crown Pacific Mall + Apartment (11 Storeys).

Indeed, Bintulu is really2 booming now and, i love the nightlife in Bintulu. The vibe is very happening especially (Medan Jaya Commercial centre) Better than in Kuching i guess, sorry (Although im Kuchingites :nuts:)
Kuching guys more good boy? Hahaha so those night life shop can't open too many and sustain?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Kuching guys more good boy? Hahaha so those night life shop can't open too many and sustain?
HAHA LOL. Kuching night life is good too. i Love the classic, high standard, touristy feeling blended with strong Sarawak culture (really proud of it :lol:). Since im Kuchingites, i try to find something diff so my preference is more to Bintulu/Miri Style (Modern + new + clean + seaside city/town + many friends here too :nuts: ). Just my opinion. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
790 Posts
HAHA LOL. Kuching night life is good too. i Love the classic, high standard, touristy feeling blended with strong Sarawak culture (really proud of it ). Since im Kuchingites, i try to find something diff so my preference is more to Bintulu/Miri Style (Modern + new + clean + seaside city/town). Just my opinion.
Long time didn't go to bintulu after 2016 so I'm not sure about the night life over there, but Miri one, I do agree their night life do more happening than kuching and quite modern as you said.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Long time didn't go to bintulu after 2016 so I'm not sure about the night life over there, but Miri one, I do agree their night life do more happening than kuching and quite modern as you said.
Bintulu has changed a lot. The infrastructure built there is not kind of "alang alang" one. Example: The flyover (under Pan Borneo). Its the longest in East Malaysia if not mistaken with 40 sets of foundation.

Pan Borneo Highway (Nybau - Bakun juction section, 46km)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Bintulu has changed a lot. The infrastructure built there is not kind of "alang alang" one. Example: The flyover (under Pan Borneo). Its the longest in East Malaysia if not mistaken with 40 sets of foundation.

I see. How about the retail scene? Is the performance of the spring considered okay? Some ppl recently capture the video that the mall is quite empty and some of the stalls at food court had ceased their business.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I see. How about the retail scene? Is the performance of the spring considered okay? Some ppl recently capture the video that the mall is quite empty and some of the stalls at food court had ceased their business.
Sorry to say The Spring is very quiet. So sad to see this. :eek:hno: Well, the culture here is different. People here is tend to go to hangout places, karoaking, dining out together, partying after finish working, but not SHOPPING. :)

·
jukian
177 Posts
nightlife: i think medan jaya (consist medan jaya commercial, medan sentral and assyakirin comercial) are more happening than bintulu cbd. 2nd is parkcity commercial.btw, i love pasar mlm bintulu.

·
Registered
535 Posts
nightlife: i think medan jaya (consist medan jaya commercial, medan sentral and assyakirin comercial) are more happening than bintulu cbd. 2nd is parkcity commercial.btw, i love pasar mlm bintulu.
Following the footsteps of Kuching? Where the suburbs tend to be more lively than the CBD..

·
Corellian YT-1300
649 Posts
Can our mods help to remove this spammer's posts also? Even if he's already in the brig... :eek:hno:

1001 - 1020 of 1060 Posts