SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Brummie Angeleno
15,200 Posts
Luckily from this angle we won't miss Natwest and Post & Mail. For those who aren't in the know - NW is next highrise to right of Rotunda, Post & Mail is second from extreme right.

·
Banned
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
morestoreysplease said:
Luckily from this angle we won't miss Natwest and Post & Mail. For those who aren't in the know - NW is next highrise to right of Rotunda, Post & Mail is second from extreme right.
Both are being replace however, with glass structures ... Post and Mail could reach 125m aswell could it not?

·
Banned
416 Posts
caw123 said:
Dense with a few nice buildings, but come on, some of you rave about it as if it's NYC combined with Sao Paulo combined with HK!
..better than that surely?! :)

·
UK (Eng/Sco/Wal/N.I.) UK
1,994 Posts
That's a really great pic of our (can I say 'our' when I've lived here less than a year?) skyline. Will Orion ever be visible in this skyline? -the new tower that's gonna be built in Britol Street should be left of this pic (off the page) too. As is always mentioned in B'ham threads if only Arena central. I think best skyline for density outside London but for looks (partly due to the water) Liverpool is better at the moment.... but I care much more about B'ham 'cause I live here and I have 'high' hopes for it.

·
Banned
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LDN_EUROPE said:
That's a really great pic of our (can I say 'our' when I've lived here less than a year?) skyline. Will Orion ever be visible in this skyline? -the new tower that's gonna be built in Britol Street should be left of this pic (off the page) too. As is always mentioned in B'ham threads if only Arena central. I think best skyline for density outside London but for looks (partly due to the water) Liverpool is better at the moment.... but I care much more about B'ham 'cause I live here and I have 'high' hopes for it.
It will be very visable and look taller then the Sentinels (2 white buildings next to HCT) ... dont forget Orion 2 will be going up next to it aswell.

·
Banned
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
See the middle building of the 3 right at the end of the skyline, its black/brown and all things horrible, well its currently being demolished and replace with another tower ...

(Pictures by Midge)

·
Kebab Licker
3,163 Posts
Peyre said:
HCT makes that skyline. Take it away and its pretty damn poor for the UK's '2nd' city.
Swiss Re makes that skyline. Take it away and it's pretty poor for the UK's '1st' city...

:)

1 - 20 of 104 Posts