SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
5,837 Posts
The shot from the park looking out onto north west midtown is money. I'm also digging the pic looking north up 6th with the pizza delivery guy, it looks cold out. I know I'll be missing that a bit when I'm burning up this summer. The shot of midtown from the pike was a persepective we don't get too see all that often, nicely done. The picture of the waters and sodas (while not having much to do with the ny theme) was my favorite. Gah! Look at the W..Nice job King.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wow great serie.
Unfortunately you didn't numbered the pictures. I was asking myself again (after seeing the picture with the delivery guy on 6th Ave) why all those pizza delivery guys are always (!) biking in the wrong direction. I've biked for probably 6 months in NY and it was really pissing me off. It is really dangerous because you don't expect them.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! It's a fantastic collection of pics, showing Manhattan from different angles and not only: ESB, Ground Zero and Central Park
:cheers:
The shot from the park looking out onto north west midtown is money. I'm also digging the pic looking north up 6th with the pizza delivery guy, it looks cold out. I know I'll be missing that a bit when I'm burning up this summer. The shot of midtown from the pike was a persepective we don't get too see all that often, nicely done. The picture of the waters and sodas (while not having much to do with the ny theme) was my favorite. Gah! Look at the W..Nice job King.
Wow great serie.
Unfortunately you didn't numbered the pictures. I was asking myself again (after seeing the picture with the delivery guy on 6th Ave) why all those pizza delivery guys are always (!) biking in the wrong direction. I've biked for probably 6 months in NY and it was really pissing me off. It is really dangerous because you don't expect them.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
^^Brown overload!

I couldn't help but stare at these pics for entire minutes! You capture the people doing their daily activities well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts