SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
About time that area was developed. It's very close to the rail station and reasonable walking distance from Em HaMoshavot Station and the Yellow Line BRT/LRT/MRT, whenever it will actually be built

·
5,411 Posts
It should be possible to walk through the park and cross into Tel Aviv, but the whole park is a render, there isn't going to be anything there any time soon.
Notice also how they did an "Ayalon Roofing" over the railways – I have not heard any plans to do that, beyond the road bridge itself.

·
Registered
302 Posts
It should be possible to walk through the park and cross into Tel Aviv, but the whole park is a render, there isn't going to be anything there any time soon.
Notice also how they did an "Ayalon Roofing" over the railways – I have not heard any plans to do that, beyond the road bridge itself.
The "Ayalon Roofing" above the railways has been approved as part of TAMAL/1045, a plan to expand Bnei Beraq north and connect it with Ramat HaHayal. I drove past the area a few days ago, the new neighbourhood looks well into construction, I don't know about the roofing. I must say, with all their problems, when it comes to long-term planning Bnei Beraq muni really has got their shit together. The new business district is fantastic example.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts