SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Rude=Honest
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some very old fishing villages in Bohuslän, Västra Götaland Län, just above trendy Göteborg. Probably my favorite area in Sweden. There's a lot of people and different kinds of boats during the summers. The seafood there is just fantastic :)
Shot in July 2010. I used Pentax K100D with circular polarizer filter. No photoshopping.

·
Registered
25,547 Posts
Nice thread! I was in Lysekil once at summer and that was a nice experience. :)
Anyway, what did you do there? Isn't Estonia more beautiful than Sweden? ;)

·
Registered
25,547 Posts
Enjoyed some good company, scenery, a good breeze and lot of seafood :)
Well, i also did the same few years ago and liked that place very much. :)
It is a popular holiday venue as far as i know.

Nope, not even close as far as I'm concerned.
Actually, i just wanted to check whether only lithuanians tend to think that Scandinavia (especially, Sweden and Denmark) are less exciting than Latvia or Estonia. It seems that it is so. :lol:

·
Registered
25,547 Posts
Wow, there are some fantastic areas of Sweden! Very pretty indeed!
Indeed! Anway, the best way to explore the country is picking the places of interest - mountains, lakes, islands, coastlines, fjords, rivers and etc. It may be a little bit monotonous in some central parts of the country (quite flat, foresty, yet there are many lakes with different coastlines), however it is understandable that some geographical zones cover realtivelly large areas and after some time of journey (depending on direction taken) the views will change. :)

·
Registered
物の哀れ
26,474 Posts
Beautiful photos of the villages and the bay, it looks so picturesque with those orange roofs and brightly painted homes, not so droopy even in winter.

·
leisure cook
11,910 Posts
nice new thread, amazing and scenic images...:thanks for sharing.:eek:kay:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts