SkyscraperCity banner

Whose jurisdiction should Fort Bonifacio be RIGHTFULLY under?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 10021 Posts

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our future CBD!! It currently has less than 10 highrises/skycrapers which are all residential. This well planned city of the future should boom in a few years time.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Does anyone still have that nice picture we had of FBGC with the Polo Club in the foreground and then Pacific twins behind?

3D Map

here's a rendering of what we should expect

MasterPlan

Pacific Plaza Towers

Essensa Towers

Bonifacio Ridge

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, nice. thats the first time i've seen that essensa rendering!!:D

Let me post the 3D map

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Originally posted by GreyX

Wow, nice. thats the first time i've seen that essensa rendering!!:D
Oh... I got it from I.M. Pei website. He was the architect right? I couldn't find any pictures. Are the Essensa Towers fully occupied? I want a unit!!! Hahaha... Love the design. Very unique - like all of IM Pei's other works.

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know if it is fully occupied, but it is occupied.:D IF you want a unit, you would have to have lots of $$$$.... And i think all units are sold. Yes, IM Pei's buildings are gorgous.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
haha...ok, u want a unit at the penthouse? a 4-bedroom unit costs about Php 54 million. i think One Roxas Triangle is almost as expensive as that. the difference is...Essensa was sold out, ORT was not.

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sayang naman ang ORT. It's such a wonderfully designed building. If its twin was built, they would have been a nice set of twins.

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm...thats good. But too bad they wont build ORT II.:(

As you can see in the masterplan, only a little of BGC will be high rise residential. Most of it is mixed use, which is mostly skyscraper offices.:)

Just to get this thread moving, here are some of my old BGC pictures.

ewww..look at McKinley's ugly side!!

Ortigas Center from BGC

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
once again...nice photos...i like the areal photo...and the Ortigas photo. but the portays are always superb! i just wish they were clearer (the aerial) . i thought ur into a chartered plane just to take the photo.

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nah, havent got the money to do so...;) The glass was kinda dirty, so its not that clear.

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
i wonder when we'll start seeing tall skyscrapers, not just One Mckinley and Pacific Plaza, in BGC.

what was the building beside Essensa?

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So currently there are 9 skyscrapers/highrises in BGC:
Pacific Towers 1 and 2
Essensa Towers 1 and 2
Regent Parkway
Bonifacio Ridge 1 and 2
One McKinley
Net One Centre

with Penhurst Place and Fairways u/c...Am i right?

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is the Pricesmart in BGC a temporary structure?? It kinda does look like one, but i doubt it is. I'm asking because it is right in the middle of BGC and might ruin the future outcome of the skyline.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Originally posted by GreyX

Is the Pricesmart in BGC a temporary structure?? It kinda does look like one, but i doubt it is. I'm asking because it is right in the middle of BGC and might ruin the future outcome of the skyline.
it's a warehouse type of thing. Like most of the Costco's in Canada and the U.S.

it can easily be torn down, I guess... but I think lotsa people wanna keep it there....

1 - 20 of 10021 Posts