SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
4,373 Posts
I didnt expect to hear from you so soon Nadini and for you to already post some amazing pics, but you are awesome for doing this, thank you so much. I cant wait to see more amazing pics...enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol Beirut! I spent 15 hours + on my butt doing nothing the whole time, I had to move lol :) The first hour I got to Beirut my cousin took me around the corniche and the hot air balloon :). It was amazing... but I got a bit tired so I had to take a little nap. It's 4 now and I'm awake, I can't sleep i'm to excited + the time differences lol :)

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
OMG,thanx nadine,those are gr8 pics:)by the way,the mohammed al amin mosque is not fully completed yet,right?Final touches are yet to be done,right?

·
Casa hiya mdinti
117 Posts
really impressive tout beirut est en chantier
i hope that the skyline will improve with the new constructions because beirut deserves more specially that it has a lot of good designers and architects

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
Casa said:
really impressive tout beirut est en chantier
i hope that the skyline will improve with the new constructions because beirut deserves more specially that it has a lot of good designers and architects
Merci casa;)
yes,well,give it like 3 more years and u'll see a totally different skyline;)

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
Nadini said:
no its done, what makes u say that?
Well,maybe construction is done,but i can see that it needs final touches,besides it's not open yet for prayers and visits.

·
4,373 Posts
Hassoun said:
OMG,thanx nadine,those are gr8 pics:)by the way,the mohammed al amin mosque is not fully completed yet,right?Final touches are yet to be done,right?

I think they are putting the final touches on the interior... I dont think it is open to the public yet.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts