Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Mila.

You have done it again! haha! Beautiful pictures!

Doboj, personally is one of my favourite cities in Bosnia.. Such beautiful streets, people, and is very charming! Number one city in RS... plus it is very moderate in terms of polotics.. There have been many muslim and croat families that have returned to the city :) Doboj is the best! :D :cheers:

·
Српски Ф
5,153 Posts
Emirho said:
Doboj is my homecity, but I hate it. These days there are too many radical orthodox christians.
:sly:
please keep it to you:) we're not interested in your private aversions!

BTW I thought Doboj was smaller

Majevcan

·
Registered
710 Posts
Majevčan said:
:sly:
please keep it to you:) we're not interested in your private aversions!

BTW I thought Doboj was smaller

Majevcan
Funny how you react now but not when falcon iv call us radical muslims that are a part of al qeada you accept it, how's that for being objective? I guess it different when it's not your own hit?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Mila, mozes li napravit slicnu temu za Zvornik?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Mila, I'm sorry your threads need ot be ruind with people like Emirho posting in it.

Doboj is a wonderfull city, Emirho.. you should visit it.. and we are not called radical orthodox christians, we are SERBS... Doboj is a Multi-ethnic city.. Do you have a problem with it not being all muslim?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't bother, Yugoboy. And Emir - behave. You don't need to be a Muslim Duckzilla/Majevcan/whatever else.

If you believe so strongly that you are better than they are - live this, prove it every day - but don't say it.

There are many good Serbs, Emir - more than many actually. Majevcan, Roker, Duckzilla - all that crowd - they're a pathetic minority, even on this forum - which really says something. ;)

As Ljdia (Serb) friend of mine said many times, and I've stolen and repeated so many times:

"It's not that I love Bosniaks and Croats or anything, Mila. It's not that everything is fine and there are no times that I want to kick your fucking face inside out - because there are! :D I just wish to work for the future, for a united Bosnia, not to struggle for death and destruction. Besides, I don't see the sanity in sitting with Cetniks at a cafe beside an Ottoman castle, drinking Turkish coffee, and promising loyalty to a foriegn country which never gave a shit about Bosnian Serbs anyway. So you're stuck with me, my love - now get the **** out of my doorway with your Bajram makeup, you'll scare the dog!"

:D:D:D:D:):):):)

"For revenge, we will rebuild our libraries, universities, and schools - and we will be, again, something that is beautiful and good." - Izetbegovic.

·
Српски Ф
5,153 Posts
Mila said:
Don't bother, Yugoboy. And Emir - behave. You don't need to be a Muslim Duckzilla/Majevcan/whatever else.

There are many good Serbs, Emir - more than many actually. Majevcan, Roker, Duckzilla - all that crowd - they're a pathetic minority, even on this forum - which really says something. ;)
Stop writing my name in every of your biased posts, please Mila:)
Just ignore me as you said!

Majevcan

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Mila said:

If you believe so strongly that you are better than they are - live this, prove it every day - but don't say it.

As Ljdia (Serb) friend of mine said many times, and I've stolen and repeated so many times:

"It's not that I love Bosniaks and Croats or anything, Mila. It's not that everything is fine and there are no times that I want to kick your fucking face inside out - because there are! :D I just wish to work for the future, for a united Bosnia, not to struggle for death and destruction. Besides, I don't see the sanity in sitting with Cetniks at a cafe beside an Ottoman castle, drinking Turkish coffee, and promising loyalty to a foriegn country which never gave a shit about Bosnian Serbs anyway. So you're stuck with me, my love - now get the **** out of my doorway with your Bajram makeup, you'll scare the dog!"

:D:D:D:D:):):):)

"For revenge, we will rebuild our libraries, universities, and schools - and we will be, again, something that is beautiful and good." - Izetbegovic.

Hey, that quote is certainly true, especially the fact that Serbians from Serbia never really did give a shit about Bosnian Serbs. If anyone has any doubt, just ask Serbian refugees how they were recieved in Belgrade. Ahem...

A pretty decent post, actually, except the Izetbegović quote.

·
Registered
710 Posts
yugoboy said:
Mila, I'm sorry your threads need ot be ruind with people like Emirho posting in it.

Doboj is a wonderfull city, Emirho.. you should visit it.. and we are not called radical orthodox christians, we are SERBS... Doboj is a Multi-ethnic city.. Do you have a problem with it not being all muslim?
Doboj was a wonderful city, I don't think you realise. The city was totally multi ethnical and multi cultural before the war, but when orthodox christians (serbs)started to attack Bosnia all this stuff were lost. Today in Doboj you have a mosque..you have a catholic church..and orthodox churches..but guess what both the mosque and the catholic churches was trown granades on! And that was radical orthodox christians, am not saying all of the ortodox christians here are like that but they exist in many numbers there.

And from now on I will call you a orthodox christian til you start calling me a bosniak.

And I don't have a problem it not being Bosnian, I have a problem it being occuped by radical orthodox christians(serbs).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts