Skyscraper City Forum banner
361 - 380 of 538 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
I keep hearing mixed reports about the schedule for the Talgo's between Mostar-Sarajevo.

Am going in October - is there anyway to check whether the train I will take will be this one above?
Hello Vidic15, Talgo trains are not driving between Mostar-Sarajevo. Before two weaks in commercial exploitation began drive lowfloor train.

The train is driving as IC, between Zenica and Mostar. This timetable is valid until the beginning of the month October.

Best regards Co Co ;) .

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Railways of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina ordered 9 Talgo train sets and , as far as I know, 6 of them were delivered. Every single delivered set had one or more test runs. Here's a video of the test run and some pictures of a night set (so called Talgo train hotel):

all pics from vozovi.com forum

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
^^

Looking at the pictures they appear to be similar to the latest generation of "TRENOTEL" as they run in Spain. If so these are very comfortable trains. It's a pity they are not running in revenue service.

The day they start using those on Zagreb - Sarajevo I'll be one of the first passengers...

·
Registered
52,578 Posts
Railways of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina ordered 9 Talgo train sets and , as far as I know, 6 of them were delivered. Every single delivered set had one or more test runs. Here's a video of the test run and some pictures of a night set (so called Talgo train hotel):

Each trains is composed of 8 cars and 1 restaurant car ? What is price of 1 train ?

There is not private cabine car in this train hotel ?

New Bosnian lowfloor Intercity finally started operation today between Sarajevo and Mostar :cheers:

What is the top speed of train? How much does the train costs? And what capacity of it?
Top speed is 160 km/h, and it cost 5,3 million bosnian marks, which is about 2,6 million euros. Ther are 176 sitting and 94 standing places per garniture.

ps: it started operating regularly between Sarajevo and Zenica, Sarajevo and Mostar & Zenica and Mostar
What brand is it ? Stadler or Gredelj ?

·
Modulator
7,238 Posts
Gadiri said:
Each trains is composed of 8 cars and 1 restaurant car ? What is price of 1 train ?

There is not private cabine car in this train hotel ?

What brand is it ? Stadler or Gredelj ?
Yes, one bistro/cafe car and 8 passenger cars. All 9 trains were about 68 mil euro.

No private cabin on the day trains, limited private cabins with beds and showers on the night trains.

The low floor EM train is Končar, cost 5 mil euro.

·
Registered
52,578 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thanks Co Co.

How do You think, will be the problems whit passanger transit through Croatia on line Sarajevo - Beograd after Croatia join EU?

Maciek from Poland / Klodzko
With new timetable for 2013, there will no be fast train betwean Sarajevo and Belgrad.

Sarajevo will only have conection with Zagreb and Ploče, when we are talking about international passanger transport.

Hello Co Co ;) .

361 - 380 of 538 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.