Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 297 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,305 Posts
Please keep us up to date!
But please resize the images.
I hope they find something great in there, I don't know what but either way this could prove to be an important find in our history.

·
polished and finnished
846 Posts
That's really some exciting stuff! It would be great, if this thread could be used by our bosnian friends to update all the rest of us on the progress and findings the sciencists are making.

·
Banned
3,731 Posts
News regarding the Bosnian Pyramid Of Sun

The second fase of archeological excavations beneath the hill of Visočica near the city of Visoko has been completed. The results persuasively affirm the presented hypothesis regarding existence of first pyramid in Europe of colossal proportions.

Satellite images, aerial photos and geodetic maps prove that the hill of Visočica has regular (straight lines) geometric shape. The pyramid contains 4 equal surfaces. The sides concur with the sides of the world.

Archeological excavations in October and November ("sounding wells") prove following:

1. Entering monumental plateau of the pyramid is completely tessellated in length of 420 meters. Stone plates of natural architectonic building material has been used, 10-12 cm wide. The surface is polished. Since the plates are cut off, polished and transferred on this location, there's no doubt it's the human workmanship.

2. The walls of the pyramid are built of stone blocks (breča), which is natural material. These blocks are cut off into megalites of different dimensions, which was characteristical for building pyramids. Their length, according to the first sounding wells, is between 1 and 3 meters. The connection between them is clearly visible and one might conclude that there wasn't used any interlace material, which is characteristic for the most pyramids in the world. Because of 1000 years of corrosion and frothy layer of humus, most megalites have lost their correct geometrical shape (...)

3. ... Design of the pyramid is almost identical to the step-shaped pyramids in Teotihuacan...

4. On one of the sounding wells, the presence of chop offed stone block with high procentage of iron. The blocks show on their surface ornamental circles (...)

5. We established before the presence of layers of marly sedimentary rock...

6. We have recorded statements of citizens beneath the pyramid, regarding underground tunnels. The project team has entered one of the tunnels on location of Ravna, 3 km from the hill of Visočica. The original height of the tunnel was 2.5 meter and the walls were shaped by human hands and not by the nature. Some sections of the tunnel are, because of the soil erosion, 0.5 to 2.5 meter high. After 220 meters, we have established the existence of 4 forks/cross-roads, with the angels of 45 degrees. The last fork has 3 tunnel, one of them covered. The tunnel on the left side, accordign to those who went all the way, leads to a underground lake. The one on the right side leads all the way to the pyramid and end almost at the top. All these evidence indicate the existence of underground tunnel-complex, which completely correspond to the similar complexes under the pyramids in Egypt, Mexico and Peru.

7. Mr. Osmanagic writes here about resistence of some owner of the land, near the hill, who wants the excavations stopped. Mr. Osmanagic wants this area to be enounced as the area of national interest.

8. In the press we read the statement of a local arhcelogist who insisted „there's no pyramid here, this area is archeologically examined, and this attention of media is used for the trickery and promotion of the book. “ I can only refer the respective mrs. to before-mentioned scientifically based evidence.

9. Next fase is expected to begin in April 2006. We will completely clean-up the area of bushes, and start with careful opening of 6 wide sections from all sids, in order to make pyramidal character of megalitic blocks visible to every layman. As a special project, we will start mapping the underground tunnel complex in cooperation with speleologists and geologists. We will also investigate the statements of the citizens regarding the existance of starways and a corridor at the socle of the pyramid.
^^^FOund that text online

Some pictures

The Tunnels

·
Registrovani Clan
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well some people claim they found a stone slab with some ancient script on it but it's probably nothing.

There is also a second side to this story: A different group of archaeologists is claiming that the REAL purpose of Osmanagic's excavations is to destroy another archaeological site with his dig to destroy some evidence of a pre-neolithic culture (although they aren't saying why he is trying to cover up evidence of this culture). They even started a petition: Stop Osmanagich Now

The amateurish diggs of October 2005 have destroyed numerous Neolithic or pre-Neolithic tombs, while the slabs used originally for paving of the graves were presented to the public as “the walls which build the pyramids”. Several complete human skeletons were dug out, and those appeared only briefly in a media report; soon after they simply vanished from the public eye.

·
Banned
3,731 Posts
Mamino Zlato said:
Well some people claim they found a stone slab with some ancient script on it but it's probably nothing.

There is also a second side to this story: A different group of archaeologists is claiming that the REAL purpose of Osmanagic's excavations is to destroy another archaeological site with his dig to destroy some evidence of a pre-neolithic culture (although they aren't saying why he is trying to cover up evidence of this culture). They even started a petition: Stop Osmanagich Now
Idiots these days :nuts: IF there is a pyramid under the soil this could change the history of europe and they are actually trying to stop him, morons wow!

·
Super Moderator
11,305 Posts
^that does appear pretty weird, why would he want to cover up evidence?
Maybe they found out that the people were black, and as always the white man is trying to oppress me and my brothers

·
Banned
3,731 Posts
3tmk said:
^that does appear pretty weird, why would he want to cover up evidence?
Maybe they found out that the people were black, and as always the white man is trying to oppress me and my brothers
:weird:

·
Banned
3,731 Posts
This dude is rich, he lives in the USA and is founding this with his own money, because of one his friends told him that there is something interesting with the way of the hill is so he visited the site and came to and conclusion that the sides are all perfectly equal and that there could be something under it, so we is digging now, if he finds something Great if not then we go back to normal. People always come up with the weirdest sh*t am telling you, every time there is something big people make up these dumbest ideas and opinions...

·
polished and finnished
846 Posts
What i'm interested in is the cultures and civilisations that are believed to have lived in the region in those times. Is there any knowledge about them?
What's the oldest (and how old) known city in the region for example?

·
Banned
3,731 Posts
FredPerry said:
hehe vama i zastava nekako izgleda kao piramida :D
hehe if they find a pyramid then we could use the yellow triangle in the flag for two symbols....BIH and Pyramid!

·
Registrovani Clan
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
paku said:
What i'm interested in is the cultures and civilisations that are believed to have lived in the region in those times. Is there any knowledge about them?
What's the oldest (and how old) known city in the region for example?
The area has been inhabited since the last ice age. The earliest known inhabitants are people of what is termed the "Starcevo-Koros Culture", and they have been in the area starting around 6500 BC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starcevo-Körös

They were superceded by the Vinca culture, which gets its name from Vinca, a suburb of Belgrade:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinca_culture

Whether the Vinca people assimilated the Starcevo people, or drove them out, killed them off, no one knows.

Then around 4500 BC, the Vinca people were superceded by a people called the Pelasgians, who early Greek writers talked about. Again, it is not known if the Vincans were assimilated or killed or what.

Then around 1200 BC, the Illyrians moved into the Balkans and mixed with the Pelasgians.

Then around 100 AD, the Romans invaded and Romanized all the inhabitants.

Then around 500 AD, the Slavs invaded and Slavicied all the inhabitants, and everything after that you probably know.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
This could be something. I was in the town in 2002 there are a lot of caves around the area and its rumored that there was a lake under the whole city. During the war some were afraid that if town got bombed the whole city would colapse in. My opinion is that these are just the stories, because in the end without evidence all you have is stories.

some more picks

this here is the most interesting part to me these stone balls are also found in Bosnia. This particular one is the largest so far and was located about 200 km north-west from Visoko. Same things exist all over the cental and south America.

·
Banned
3,731 Posts
NEWWORLD thats pretty interesting about those "balls" is there any info on them why they were used in south america?

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
^^^^^ Stone balls themselves are mystery there are many theories about them. Some state that they have gold inside causing many of them to get damaged. According to some people they are somehow connected to Atlantis or were used in sstronomy. Only solid piece of information is that they are made out of granodiorite, a hard, igneous stone both in Bosnia and Central America. Here is a picture of the one in Costa Rica

these are in someones back yard

these are in TRN near Banja Luka

1 - 20 of 297 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.