Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DJ Michael
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm planning on going here for Architecture in the Fall of 2010, does anyone attend this school or know someone that does that can tell me about it?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I attended the BAC (Boston Architectural Center) back in 1999-2000. I received my 4-year Bachelor of Environmental Design in Architecture degree at N.C. State in 1991.

The BAC is fully accredited and was quite intense. All courses are taught at night, and you must work full-time in an architecture firm during the day. They demand a lot from you, and in return you receive a very good education.

I had started the Master's program, however it was going to take 5 1/2 years to complete (at night), and Boston was not my favorite place in the world, so I left after my first year and moved to NYC. My gpa was 3.75 which I was proud of.

Accomplished architects in Boston/Cambridge serve as your studio instructors, and your crits/presentations are held in various firm's offices and sometimeseven at Harvard.

If you have the money, you will be accepted so no worries there. It's definitely a good school all around...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts