SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
55,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ground Broken For The Benjamin At One Seaport Square

SEAPORT—Following its official groundbreaking this morning, more details are out on the titanic One Seaport Square, including the names of its composite towers: "Plans include a total of 832 units, with 354 distinctive apartment homes in The Benjamin, ranging from studios to three-bedrooms, and 458 modern apartment homes in VIA, ranging from studios to innovation units to three-bedrooms." The complex's retail will include a ShowPlace ICON movie theater, an Equinox gym and Kings Bowl bowling alley.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Sorry for pushing this despite my having no updates, but I have a question. Walking around South Boston's seaport district, it's obvious the main thing this area needs is more street level activity to be paired with this boom. Will these or any recent developments in SoBo have any retail?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sorry for pushing this despite my having no updates, but I have a question. Walking around South Boston's seaport district, it's obvious the main thing this area needs is more street level activity to be paired with this boom. Will these or any recent developments in SoBo have any retail?
Nearly every project being built in this area has a major retail component. This specific development has several floors of retail at the base of the highrise portions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts