SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Northwest Photo King
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sources:

Northwest Regional News -AJM (News article and photos)

Bothell Development -Bothell (Info, PDF)

In its 100-year history, City of Bothell has gone from frontier town to vibrant employment and educational center. As the Centennial approaches in 2009, we strive to provide even greater opportunities for citizens through new downtown jobs and housing options, improved public spaces, and by reconnecting the City to its river heritage. The City is working on several projects to restore the vibrancy to downtown and give the figurative heart of the City its beat.

In Bothell’s recent history, the development of the technology corridor fueled the local economy and provided financial resources to supply municipal services. Now, new proposed downtown public projects promise to produce the next generation of Bothell reinvestment. In the next 25 years, proposed downtown public projects using existing resources and grants are projected to catalyze $670 million in private mixed-use investment, 1,600 new permanent jobs, more than 2,000 residential units, and 650,000 square feet of commercial space for new business in Bothell’s downtown 200-acre area.
(Main website has PDF Files and great photos in the files.)

Below is some downtown Bothell, Washington Visions.

Main Street downtown plan.

Overall downtown plan in a bird's eye view.

Downtown Bothell in a street level view.

Lets hope they do these guys!
Photos of Bothell on link below.

Bothell.

·
BANGED
772 Posts
I love this plan, except outdoor type of street scene wouldn't quite work considering the snow days and the rain, although I personally would like to see it.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
haha I like that its become so cold here that we include "snow days" as an expected thing now.

I really like those balconies! Are those even legal and within code anymore??

·
Northwest Photo King
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I never like to start new threads, because I feel it clutters stuff, but I knew it was not (mostly Snohomish County) so I had to make it's own thread since there is no King County in general thread... Bellevue and Seattle take up most of the news anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts