SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
20,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bournemouth is a large coastal resort town in the county of Dorset, England. It is also the largest settlement between Southampton and Plymouth. With Poole and Christchurch, Bournemouth forms the South East Dorset conurbation, which has a total population of approximately 400,000. Bournemouth's location on the south coast of England has made it a popular destination for tourists. In a 2007 survey by First Direct, Bournemouth was found to be the happiest place in the United Kingdom. source I will post some pictures of this town that i took today, so enjoy this thread and please feel free to post comments, thanks guys :cheers2:

·
Registered
958 Posts
Have never got around to visiting Bournemouth but it looks great. Some nice architecture and no shortage of department stores! Thanks for pics of the Russell-Cotes Gallery which is a must if I ever go.

·
Banned
20,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Have never got around to visiting Bournemouth but it looks great. Some nice architecture and no shortage of department stores! Thanks for pics of the Russell-Cotes Gallery which is a must if I ever go.
Overall Bournemouth is a wonderful place to visit especially in the (hot) summer.

At the moment the sea water is still cold (almost freezing) and i saw only a handful amount of visitors who were swimming. Russell-Cotes Gallery is a nice place too and its free admission :cheers:

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
Lovely pics,

:master: great weather, stunning beach, lovely houses wow everything is just so beautiful in Doreset England. I will try to visit this place in the summer :bow:
really glad you managed to make it after seeing my pics, did you visit any other places as well? How did you manage to take pics in the Russels cotes gallery? i wasnt allowed. Beautiful place and fascinating owners.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts