Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Is the ice cream parlour on the corner of Aldemanbury (next to the fish and chip outlet) now permanently closed?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Do we know it's actually going to be a curry house or is that an assumption based on the proposer currently operating Deeva? Not that I'm bothered, there's no other curry house in city park so it's not like we're inundated in the city centre. The app just looks more like a salad/ice cream bar.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do we know it's actually going to be a curry house or is that an assumption based on the proposer currently operating Deeva? Not that I'm bothered, there's no other curry house in city park so it's not like we're inundated in the city centre. The app just looks more like a salad/ice cream bar.
Applicatiion title :proposal Change of use from shop (A1) to restaurant and cafe & hot food takeaway (A3 & A5) with replacement doors and windows

doesnt read like a salad bar to me ?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Is the ice cream parlour on the corner of Aldemanbury (next to the fish and chip outlet) now permanently closed?
No, it's open as usual.

Applicatiion title :proposal Change of use from shop (A1) to restaurant and cafe & hot food takeaway (A3 & A5) with replacement doors and windows

doesnt read like a salad bar to me ?
Ok so its got a hot food takeaway.. but that could be anything from a Panini to a full on take-out banquet. If you study the proposed layout there's a salad counter, ice-cream display, a coffee bar, chilled food, toasties and jackets.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Doubt it, its nothing more than a kiosk really.. with slightly random opening times. But it was open yesterday at lunchtime and seemed to be attracting brisk business in the sunshine.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Don't be so mean, a new salad bar is a cause for celebration in Bradford:)
Get t'Champagne out!
Ah yes, I should have realised. I think they normally have open top bus parades for similar achievements (remember avoiding relegation one year!!) With apologies in advance to the Bradfordians...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts