·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, i think apollo deserves own thread

ABC I is finished...

ABC II - VII under construction

ABC I

APOLLO Business Center is the biggest and the most prestigious administrative project at present in Central Europe. It is a part of an easily accessible and developing administrative-business centre of Bratislava between the streets of Prievozská, Dostojevského rad and Bajkalská; which will gradually extend up to the banks of the Danube river. This area shows great development potential that is testified by realization of several new projects. The APOLLO Business Center I project with the total floor area of 70,000 m² takes up an independent block of 1.1 hectares in a triangle made by the Streets Prievozská, Turčianska and Mlynské Nivy.

ABC II - VII - construction period 2006 - 08/2009
cca. 80.000 m²

ABC I

·
laissez-faire
495 Posts
btw ministry of construction and regional development is the biggest tenant in ABC I :cheers:
Really? I had no idea...I'm surprised they can afford class A+ office space. ABC I is actually one of my favourite buildings in Bratislava.

·
Prešpurák
6,494 Posts
Well, it can be true, my mom works in the Ministry of construction and regional development in ABC and to say the true, I dont like this builging, I dont see anything interesting on that. Even the colour is not good. It is just a big green glass box.

·
laissez-faire
495 Posts
What? Nothing interesting? How about the only big glass-cladded atrium in probably all of Slovakia? And a really beautiful one, too. Especially at night. The colour scheme is a matter of taste, but at least it's ineteresting and uncommon in Bratislava.
You don't have to love ABC I but to say there's nothing interesting is just wrong... :(

·
The Man from Earth
1,627 Posts
wau, vcera som siel okolo Apolla 2 a utesene to tam rastie ako z vody, kua musim si zobrat so sebou fotak :cheers:

·
The Man from Earth
1,627 Posts
Futuros poprosim ta resizuj obrazky do nejakych normalnych velkosti... mne sa tie gynekologicke zvacsenia nepacia.... :eek:hno:

1 - 20 of 789 Posts