Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 624 Posts

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
:banana: dost dobry projekt :shocked:, bola by to nadhera a o takych 15 rokov pri takomto raste vyskovych budov, bude Bratislava vyzerat ako kanadsky Vancouver dnes .... :)

·
Think different
277 Posts
Aj ja chcem...

Jedna takto vyzerajuca stvrt by sa zisla aj do KE, hned by to inak vyzeralo :) pekne, jednoduche, originalne...

·
14,981 Posts
Very exciting project! In a what kind of phase is he? When the building operations may begin.
It's only proposal. There is study for whole area which must be done and then this project can be more specificated and final project documentation can be done. Construction wokrs can begin hopefully in 1Q 2009.

·
14,981 Posts
Jedna takto vyzerajuca stvrt by sa zisla aj do KE, hned by to inak vyzeralo :) pekne, jednoduche, originalne...
Myslím, že Košice sa jej dočkajú, len to bude ešte chvíľu trvať. Košice majú potenciál rozvíjať sa podobne ako Bratislava. Chcelo by to len konečne spojiť Košice s okolitým svetom diaľnicou a zamerať sa na vedu, inovácie, logistiku a pokračovať v rozvoji priemyslu, ako sa to deje napríklad v Kechenci. Myslím, že časom budú Košice prežívať podobný boom ako Bratislava.

·
Registered
439 Posts
It's only proposal. There is study for whole area which must be done and then this project can be more specificated and final project documentation can be done. Construction wokrs can begin hopefully in 1Q 2009.
Thanks Qwert!
I like this proposal very much. I hope for it this is accepted

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I hope so. I can't see any barriers why this project should be cancelled.
I do hope too...and I also hope that we gonna be even more impressed about proper visualisation of those buildings..
It would be such a pity not to approve this one!!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
I hope so. I can't see any barriers why this project should be cancelled.
Exactly which one is this plot?

I read somebody else on sides from the plan of the of Pozsony railway tunnel, but I was not worth the function of the system. You would help to understand this for me.
Where will the central station be? Where they move Schwehat-BA Airport trains?
Where will they be stations in the tunnel?

·
14,981 Posts
Exactly which one is this plot?

I read somebody else on sides from the plan of the of Pozsony railway tunnel, but I was not worth the function of the system. You would help to understand this for me.
Where will the central station be? Where they move Schwehat-BA Airport trains?
Where will they be stations in the tunnel?
This map could be helpful:

Black - present railways
Red - future railways
Violet - fast tram

Red dots - present stations
Green dots - future stations

There aren't marked stations on fast tram rail but they are not very important since they will be quite dense. The railway tunnel will go from Bratislava Filiálka to Bosákova station. All stations including those named will be underground. You can see also rail connection of Airport (Letisko M. R. Štefánika) and new railway to Austria on the left bottom corner of the map. I don't know why it's marked black;) beacuse it's not built yet.

This system will be mainly supported by suburban and urban trains but there will be also fast tram from Petržalka.

1 - 20 of 624 Posts