SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Un genovese a Nord-Est
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During my trip to Praha I took a low cost flight to Bratislava (19.90€, thanks RyanAir! :D), the capital of Slovakia.
It was my first time in Bratislava and in whole SK. I slept there just the first night, which was a saturday night so I could enjoy some good nightlife as well. :drunk: Unfortunately I forgot my tripod at the hostel and so I have no night pics of Bratislava's old town, which is small but pretty and well lightened at night.
Anyway I have some pitures I took when I came back from Praha before flying back to Italy... here they are! :cheers:

Petržalka: commieblock paradise! :runaway:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Carletto, it´s fine you enjoyed your stay in Bratislava. Maybe next time I would also recommend the walk around Zámocká street under Bratislava castle, recently new built small quarter, but with historical feeling - the buildings look like they had been constructed 200 years ago.

Good and realistic collection and short comment.

·
I come in peace \V/
11,252 Posts
very nice :eek:kay:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
That capital looks like a very pleasant city. The modern bridge is very nifty and the old city is very well preserved, I see one modern glass and steel tower as well. It's great for one medium capital as Bratislava.

Thank to teach your photos to us Carletto :eek:kay:

·
Un genovese a Nord-Est
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Timoth12 said:
Carletto, it´s fine you enjoyed your stay in Bratislava. Maybe next time I would also recommend the walk around Zámocká street under Bratislava castle, recently new built small quarter, but with historical feeling - the buildings look like they had been constructed 200 years ago.

Good and realistic collection and short comment.
Thanks for your suggestion! :) I hope to come back to Bratislava soon, I really had too little time to enjoy it, the train from Praha was late, we still had some lunch, and so we could just walk around a little in the old town and up to the castle. Next time I hope to spend there a little more time and I hope they will finish the restoration of Obchodná street and there around, where it was a total mess in March! :)

Next time I go to SK I'll tell you, maybe we can meet and enjoy some Zlatý Bažant! :drunk:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts