SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Regular Fool
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

this is a project I was working on like half a year ago. I didn't mean to present it in this unfinished status but as I am not sure that I will come back to it so... Just a vision of what I did...

It is a proposal for a 137m tall tower in a part of my city Bratislava. It is near Winter Harbour which is barely used and will be probably re-made to some commercial and residential use.

The tower is a single core building, floors are ovals split into two with a rectangle middle part. It is for office use only. The building sits on a two floor podium housing a few restaurants and commercial spaces. Podium is connected with a four floor parking house. The building has 43 floors on the taller part and 39 on the lower one. On the top there is a five floor atrium connecting these two parts. There is also a big terrace on both sides on the top of the mechanical floor that has bigger floorplan than regular floors and is supported by additional steel structures. The cladding is made from triangular steel mesh with horizontal steel beams covering floorplates. Parts of glass have different reflexivity so they appear dark blue or light blue dependin how you look at them.

I have only three usable renders, two of them are different versions. They have different shape of the front of the podium and different entrance. There are also difference in the cladding of the middle mechanical floor.

Overview of the building (newer version):

A view up on the building (older version):

·
Dex for friends
1,786 Posts
awesome design...
You rules!!! rendering are just wonderfulll:eek:kay::eek:kay::bow::bow::eek2::eek2::drool::drool:

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
:deadthrea

1 - 17 of 17 Posts