SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 299 Posts

·
.:junglist : and . AFOL:.
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.yosaria.sk

Shopping centre will be located onto 5 floors with total area of 77.000m2 and net leasable area of 33.000m2 to provide 300 shops, 12 cafés, 14 restaurants (including fastfood). A separate area of 4.550m2 will be represented by a hypermarket area.

To create an ideal shopping and leisure center this services will contribute: fitness center(squash, sauna, solarium, relax centre), swiming pool(25x12 m), skating rink, bowling and billiard.

In the shopping centre underground will be provided by 1.250 parking places.

·
.:junglist : and . AFOL:.
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Timoth12 said:
Damned, alien, two hours ago I just finished reading "Bratislavské noviny" (Bratislava news), where was an add of Yosaria, however, with relevant information.
By the way, Ruzinov district can´t get enough, they already have quite a developed shopping facilities.
and what do u think, from which news paper i get project url :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
3tmk said:
Nice, where is it located in relation to the city center?
btw, are these people trying to jump from the building?! :D
I like the rounded glass structure of the main building, but also the possibillities to have all-year ice skating ring as well as swimming pool, which gives the complex the comprehensive leisure actiívities.
Also, it ´s about 2 km from the downtown, but also ca. 0,8 km from the highway ring. The building was designed by Petr Franta, which designed also the Andel biulding and others in Prague as well as some developments in Shanghai. :D

·
Světoobčan
57 Posts
"...all-year ice skating ring as well as swimming pool...."

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
Wow sounds good. You do not see too many shopping malls with ice skating ring and swimming pool, especially all under one roof. Actually I haven't heard about any yet.
Bratislava way to go!!! :applause:

·
I come in peace \V/
11,252 Posts
very nice, very nice :eek:kay:

·
Bratislava citizen
1,373 Posts
Doprastav taked over Yosaria

At last! Newest information shows that Yosaria nevertheless HAD financial issues. Therefore Doprastav acquired Yosaria project and we can expect construction start very shortly :banana:

Source: reality.etrend.sk

·
citizen of the world
7 Posts
Nothing?

Although they should have get new money, nothing is happening on the area of Yosaria.
These pics are from today (17.03.07)

No machines, no people... I doubt, that it will be finished next year.... perhaps it will be never finished.......

·
The Man from Earth
1,629 Posts
mno mozno tam bude majstrak v paintball-e :lol:
Inak si myslim ze ak to zoberie pod kridla Doprastav nemame sa coho bat, pan Klepetko mladsi je sikovny manazar...
akurat by mal trosku schudnut...

Tominooooo ides...

·
laissez-faire
495 Posts
^^ it doesnt make me too sad, I think we already have enough shopping centres in Bratislava
Well I think we don't. Take a walk in Aupark on friday or saturday evening...it's a human traffic jam.

·
coffee fascist
1,238 Posts
^^ its nothing compared to the situation in western europe, 1 its not as full, 2 the shops themselves are very empty. Just compare how much you have to wait in line to pay in Vienna and Bratislava on a saturday. But don't understand me wrong, i have nothing against them building it, i just meant its not that important for Bratislava because it is one of many shopping centers anyway. If it becomes too much the worst shopping place will close down, the customers profit from more competition in any way.:banana:

·
coffee fascist
1,238 Posts
one more thing, i would prefer a shopping street in the center to another shopping center. For example i would demolish Obchodna street from Postova to Kollarovo Nam. and build a normal shopping street.

1 - 20 of 299 Posts