SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ilha Grande

It was quite interesting 160km journey from Rio to Ilha Grande. While Rio freeway and dual carriageway system is quite good so outside the city asphalt quality is poor and also there are some dangerous obstacles on the road.

However, our boat waiting for us to get to this little tropical paradise. I imagine this kind of boat in Europe being in a museum, but not operating :).

58. After good half an hour we finally reached Ilha Grande. Entire Island is a tropical rainforest, only one little town Abraao and a few more houses scattered around the cost line. There is no roads and obviously cars so all connections with different parts of the Island are either walking throughout rainforest either using water transport.

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

94. There are many teenagers working in the Island. Also I noticed that many Argentinians chose this Island as seasonal place for job we heard quite a lot of people talking in spanish.

95. Food, particularly meat is one of those great things in Brazil. This portion is for one person, but we decided that it is perfect for two of us.

96. Men and children with various size trolleys going to docks and bringing goods to shops, restaurants, hotels.

97. Always many dogs around begging for food.

·
Illuminati Leader
4,627 Posts
Wow, such beautiful pictures and the captions make it like a story. Wonderful thread!

·
Illuminati Leader
4,627 Posts
Arrrg what a ugly "bunda" :nuts:

I prefer de boys fron Ipanema:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:naughty: I just hope at least one is gay. Brazilians are the hottest people on the planet.

Reactions: Maria_Helena JF

·
Illuminati Leader
4,627 Posts
Reactions: Maria_Helena JF
21 - 40 of 79 Posts