148. On our way to Inhotim we saw continuos heavy traffic towards Belo Horizonte. it was the last day of Carnival when everyone was going back home. To avoid waste of time in a traffic jam we decided to choose not traditional route to BH and I must say it was the right choice.
150. It looks like a train line. As we all know passenger railway almost doesn't exist in Brazil unfortunately I presume it is used for shifting freight from iron mines.
162. I had a chance to watch Cupa Libertadores group game Atletico Mineiro vs Sao Paulo. Atmosphere in the stadium was outstanding.
163. Security accompany referees to cloakroom.
164. Wonder what are these metal boxes? You can buy snacks and drinks in here. To be precise you only pay your money here, take a receipt and only then can go and take your buy. I imagine all this due to security reasons.
A forum community dedicated to skyscrapers, towers, highrises, construction, and city planning enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about structures, styles, reviews, scale, transportation, skylines, architecture, and more!