SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
110. One of the panoramic spots in Belo Horizonte from real jungle to concrete jungle

115. Acua di coco :) One of the best things ever

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I do like visiting various contemporary exhibitions on my trips. In the outskirts of Belo Horizonte located quite museum and park - Inhotim.

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Thanks for your comments fellows.

148. On our way to Inhotim we saw continuos heavy traffic towards Belo Horizonte. it was the last day of Carnival when everyone was going back home. To avoid waste of time in a traffic jam we decided to choose not traditional route to BH and I must say it was the right choice.

150. It looks like a train line. As we all know passenger railway almost doesn't exist in Brazil unfortunately I presume it is used for shifting freight from iron mines.

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
162. I had a chance to watch Cupa Libertadores group game Atletico Mineiro vs Sao Paulo. Atmosphere in the stadium was outstanding.

163. Security accompany referees to cloakroom.

164. Wonder what are these metal boxes? You can buy snacks and drinks in here. To be precise you only pay your money here, take a receipt and only then can go and take your buy. I imagine all this due to security reasons.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts