SkyscraperCity banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

174. I was quite surprised how traffic is being organised here. In the mornings traffic on these 2x3 lanes moving same direction and during the day, as you see now, one of the lanes is being used for opposite direction.

175. Copacabana beach

·
Registered
181 Posts
These are beautiful photos of Ipanema!! Does Santa Tereza tram going back to work??
"RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – Santa Teresa’s iconic yellow tram – the “bonde” – will be back on the rails in time for the 2014 World Cup, the state government’s Chief Secretary of Staff, Regis Fichtner, announced yesterday. According to Fichtner, a call for tenders to build fourteen new trams has been scheduled for Monday, February 27th, and the bonde should be running again by March 2014. A R$110 million budget has been set for the project."

http://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-politics/santa-teresa-bonde-back-in-2014/

·
.a vida não para.
9,737 Posts
nice pictures man
i hope you have a nice time in Brazil

just a doubt, Belo Horizonte is a nice place but i would like to know why u picked there? did you go visit the historic cities in the countryside of Minas?

hugs!

·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
"RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – Santa Teresa’s iconic yellow tram – the “bonde” – will be back on the rails in time for the 2014 World Cup, the state government’s Chief Secretary of Staff, Regis Fichtner, announced yesterday. According to Fichtner, a call for tenders to build fourteen new trams has been scheduled for Monday, February 27th, and the bonde should be running again by March 2014. A R$110 million budget has been set for the project."

http://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-politics/santa-teresa-bonde-back-in-2014/
Great News!

nice pictures man
i hope you have a nice time in Brazil

just a doubt, Belo Horizonte is a nice place but i would like to know why u picked there? did you go visit the historic cities in the countryside of Minas?

hugs!
I had indeed. Hot weather, amazing nature , delicious food, warm welcoming people, wish to come back soon.

We went to BH only because it is hometown of our friends. We spent time with them, their friends and families and we had really really great time. Ouro Preto was on our 'should visit' list, but we simply didn't make it due to lack of time and Carnival.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts