Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just returned from Brazil where I have been working for one month. I am going to start posting on this thread some interesting points about Brazil and what Africa can learn from it. Some very interesting discussion points should come from it......

158 Posts
I have just returned from Brazil where I have been working for one month. I am going to start posting on this thread some interesting points about Brazil and what Africa can learn from it. Some very interesting discussion points should come from it......
brazil and nigeria signed a bilateral co operation trade agreement in a december of 2006. Nigeria is going to be supplying Brazil with natural gas and brazil is supplying abuja nigeria new highway buses that are super efficient for fuel .

Jim jones

·
Registered
171 Posts
brazil and nigeria signed a bilateral co operation trade agreement in a december of 2006. Nigeria is going to be supplying Brazil with natural gas and brazil is supplying abuja nigeria new highway buses that are super efficient for fuel .

Jim jones
Not to rain on everybody's parade, but hat doesn't sound like a fair trade to me atleast :eek:hno:
I mean for something as precious as natural gas, they should be building their highways/railroads or something:bash:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Or may be, build a bus factory in Nigeria, where Nigeria can build the buses herself

·
Registered
289 Posts
when last have you been to Nigeria!
Britain,America and others also import VEHICLES,same with Nigeria that also produces vehicles.
But both Britain and America have domestic brands that have a quite high market share combined. I doubt that any African country has that.
We should get to it, since at the end of the day we're more people than Europe and the US combined. I really think we need looads of factories of every kind, and stop selling mere raw materials.

As Africa gets richer more people will want to have cars, whereby our growth will generate more money flowing Europe's and the US's way. (If we dont get an successful auto-industry)

Dont you think??

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
But both Britain and America have domestic brands that have a quite high market share combined. I doubt that any African country has that.
We should get to it, since at the end of the day we're more people than Europe and the US combined. I really think we need looads of factories of every kind, and stop selling mere raw materials.

As Africa gets richer more people will want to have cars, whereby our growth will generate more money flowing Europe's and the US's way. (If we dont get an successful auto-industry)

Dont you think??
If you know a LATE former presidential candidate of Nigeria(ABIOLA)?He won the 1993 election and was never given the chance.He had it in mind that local productions of cars for very cheap prices could be possible,In large scale and affordable for all citizens of Nigeria.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts