Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,395 Posts
I'm sure the russians, indians and chinese are going to like that. :)

Petty nationalists will never change it seems

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Who says Brazil is the best? That's a personal opinion. Besides, regarding infrastructure I bet Brazil is not in first place...

·
Unregistered User
3,023 Posts
Better the TS change the tittle.
Best is too subjective to be carelessly used without any legal assessment.
And for me, personally, India and China are still better in term of tourism. Do not get me wrong, Brazil is touristic and beautiful too, just less challenging compared to both.

·
Paiwasta Reh Shajr say..
9,458 Posts
Brazil is awesome and their turning around the country , economy & the currency, even more spectacular.

But BRIC camparison is not fair.

Its like Apples & Oranges; both taste great but you can't compete them with eachother.

For me China, India, Brazil are different tastes for different days.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I'm sure the russians, indians and chinese are going to like that. :)

Petty nationalists will never change it seems
The same as 99% of the threads here, in reality this section should have been closed down along time ago. Almost nobody here has the slightest interst in actual travel just nationalistic chest thumping about locations in there own country they've probabley never even visited.

·
Registered
8,395 Posts
Is this a forum to discuss travel and geography or is it a place for forumers to promote their country's tourist industry?

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Is this a forum to discuss travel and geography or is it a place for forumers to promote their country's tourist industry?
In more than a few cases it goes beyond that aswell, I got temp banned for objecting to an indonesian poster putting up a load of pics of "happy west papuan tribes people" waving the indonesnian flag.

This place literally has zero discussion, its just an embarrising outlet for nationalistic kids.

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
I think there's no problem in people promoting the beauties of their countries here. So, we can see the beauties of several different countries, and maybe decide to visit one or another in the future... For example: seeing photos of Algeria here made me have a desire to visit Algeria some day...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts