Skyscraper City Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I think there's no problem in people promoting the beauties of their countries here. So, we can see the beauties of several different countries, and maybe decide to visit one or another in the future... For example: seeing photos of Algeria here made me have a desire to visit Algeria some day...
I wouldnt single out this thread as any worse(and a good deal better than many) here in that reguard. Nationalism generally is a big problem on these forums so you can't really single out this section but the discussion here is pretty much non existant. What relivance to travel does BRIC have? is anyone really sitting at home working out there holiday plans based on economic devolpment? ;)

If you want to post photo's then why not limate it to the photography section? If you want to promote your home nation here then it should be much more a question of details and answering questions others might have.

If theres no interest in such discussion here then this section should simpley be closed, personally I think there could be some good discussion but its buried under a tide of nationalistic spam.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Brazil is indeed a country worth visiting, but this would depend a lot on the like and the priorities of the person. But, one is for sure that it is gonna be in the news for a long time, as the FIFA World Cup in 2014 and the Olympic Games in 2016 is to be held in Brazil. So, it is quite likely that you will be able to witness some good changes in the country sometime soon.

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Brazil is indeed a country worth visiting, but this would depend a lot on the like and the priorities of the person. But, one is for sure that it is gonna be in the news for a long time, as the FIFA World Cup in 2014 and the Olympic Games in 2016 is to be held in Brazil. So, it is quite likely that you will be able to witness some good changes in the country sometime soon.
^^ Very well remembered: lots of people will travel to Brazil both in 2014 and in 2016. It would be interesting if people know where to go in Brazil during the 2014/2016 trips.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts