SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
→
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a small collection made by me of brazilian cities' scapes (from fotolog.net)

CURITIBA

CAMPINAS

GOIANIA

COUNTRYSIDE

Paraibuna

Avare

SAO PAULO

RIO DE JANEIRO

BRASILIA

BELO HORIZONTE (small fair on the street)

OURO PRETO (historical city)

VITORIA

BELEM

SANTOS

·
Resurrected
28,506 Posts
Pelados em Santos :)

One of the most beautiful collection of Brazilian cities!!

Thanks a lot - also for resizing them to fit, that we really can see all immediatly and not only after 10 minutes even with ADSL as some forumers make their posts here - sorry this had to be said once!

·
Resurrected
28,506 Posts
TheBaseTower said:
looks very modern! didnt know its like that there....
Don't take it personally, but: Like for a lot of people Tel Aviv and Jerusalem are just some desert cities inhabitated by some orthodox fundamentalist Jews and bomb-throwing Arabs :) Unfortunatly there is a lot of clichees from all the cities all around the world... But this is the great thing about this forum, to fight the wrong perceptions and I like it :cheers:

·
Just be Quiet...
372 Posts
Kuesel said:
Don't take it personally, but: Like for a lot of people Tel Aviv and Jerusalem are just some desert cities inhabitated by some orthodox fundamentalist Jews and bomb-throwing Arabs :) Unfortunatly there is a lot of clichees from all the cities all around the world... But this is the great thing about this forum, to fight the wrong perceptions and I like it :cheers:
;)

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
lo mejor de america latina, brazil y sus cientos de bellas de ciudades.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.