SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After the split into each country regarding developments I find myself missing many interesting projects in our region.

I though it would be cool with a thread where we can post the best projects that has just turned U/C or been completed in our region.

I'll start with a project just outside Oslo, the new HQ for Statoil's international departments. The main HQ is still in Stavanger, Norway.

Here it is U/C. Photo by forumer elcapolarage, posted 13.09.2010

Rules of the thread:

The idea and rules of this thread is to post a photo or two (or a render) when the construction have started, and when the building is completed.

That means maximum TWO posts pr building in this thread!!!

This is just a thread for news/messages, not long debates and so on. All the interesting projects in this region have their own threads which should be linked for further debate and info.

·
Stockholm rules!
1,740 Posts
^^Awesome thread! Hope we'll see more fantastic projects in our region here.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Good idea for a thread. It has become near impossible keeping track of the ever-increasing number of threads around our region. I think this one should be made a sticky.

·
Illustrator
6,461 Posts

Looks exciting! It's in Riga, right? Is it approved or under construction?

Edit: I now found at SSP diagram that it is u/c. At first I thought it was just a vision, since we rarely see this kind of buildings in this region (with some exceptions).

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
There was a constructionphoto under the render... :nuts: It's been an empty site for a long time, but now it is rising fast :)

·
planquadrat
10,180 Posts
I have to admit that I can't be bothered to visit other countries' individual forums and this is exactly what we needed. Thanks for the idea, muster.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
The Blue Planet, Copenhagen
The Blue Planet, a new national Danish aquarium designed by 3XN which on completion will be the largest in the region, is now U/C. It is located at a site between the airport and Amager Beach Park, a long artifical island offering 4.5 km of sandy beaches.

1 - 20 of 295 Posts