Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
28,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been following some of the nonsense in the City vs City threads [brought to my attention by PakistanUnited].

I think some action is necessary.

EliteCavalier, Pakboy, Superman44, Innoncent should be brigged for 5 days minimum.

A warning from a senior mod [Dave or Baqthier] will make them see sense and probably put them back on track.

Raza - should be banned though he will reappear again. This guy is a bad apple.

·
28,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay, I have changed my mind.

I had sent a warning to EliteCavalier, Pakboy, Superman44, Innoncent. Pakboy hasn't replied. The other three have replied though we will have to wait and see if they indulge in the same kind of nonsense again. If they indulge in any religious or race issues again they should face the music.

Raza of course is beyond redemption. I guess the forum has given up on him. I wonder if a warning by all mods will put him in place. But it is doubtful.

:)

·
slacker oui!
3,588 Posts
Suncity said:
Okay, I have changed my mind.

I had sent a warning to EliteCavalier, Pakboy, Superman44, Innoncent. Pakboy hasn't replied. The other three have replied though we will have to wait and see if they indulge in the same kind of nonsense again. If they indulge in any religious or race issues again they should face the music.

Raza of course is beyond redemption. I guess the forum has given up on him. I wonder if a warning by all mods will put him in place. But it is doubtful.

ok,

well when it comes to Raza..i guess we have to live with his strange posts.

/Drwho

1 - 3 of 3 Posts