SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Approved / Office

It Starts at RL 24.40 (Turbot Street Entrance, seemingly the main entrance) the Ann Street side is lower however all the lift shaft entrance's line up with the Turbot Street side. It then only goes 30 stories up from Turbot Street, with the 30th level being the plant mezzanine at RL147.55. Now there are no measurements to go any higher then that on the plan I am using, however there is a line which marks 5m. Using that as a guide and some on screen measuring I get another 21.05m to the tip of the structure on top of the 147.55. So that means 168.60 RL - 24.40 RL equals a total building to tip of structure of 144.2 or 144m. I of course will be open to any corrections but that is the way I am seeing it.

Some of the key pictures:
Heights.

Ann Street Side View:

Turbot Street Side View:

And in among the crowd:

Other points, yes the silver is the colour, I at first though it was just a colouring to show the building bulk but it is the intended facade'. Project name is 174 Ann Street. Mmm that might just throw out my theory on Turbot Street being the main entrance.
This one will be called 180 Brisbane, so maybe time to update the thread title:

Here's a write up on the Crone site:
http://www.cronepartners.com/index.php?option=com_project&view=detail&id=78&Itemid=2

·
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reactions: Marco Polo

·
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: Daniel2003co
1 - 7 of 7 Posts