SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, a whole heap of memebers from this forum have quite often posted loads of aerial photos of Brisbane and its urban sprawl on this website linked back from my website. I think its great because the links give me great exposure. I dont make much money on our website but I actually get more hits from here then anywhere else on the web :p so I thought I would give you a bit of a treat :banana::lol::cheers: I have begun uploading my geocoded unedited library of Brisbane to the testing server in low res format as a google maps style viewer. Beware there are over 14,000 placemarks so it may be slow to load. I have approx 170,000 more to process so if anyone wants a p/t job locating photos let me know... I havent really got much of a budget though, although it is quite rewarding. :eek:hno: email me at infoATabovephotography.com.au (the AT is to stop spambots).

Anyway congrats on being the first people on the planet (before even my wife) to see the beginning of the new Brisbane library... (like I said there are LOTS of photos so be patient while it loads).
http://www.abovephotography.com.au/library/brisbane/map.htm

Next library to upload will be Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Cairns Adelaide and Hobart. Plus all of regional au. Hope you like.

We live in an amazing world.

Mike Swaine.

·
Like whatever....
9,177 Posts
Wow Fantastic!!

Do you have a link to facebook? It's another way of getting your hits up. Companies like True Local use facebook to make themselves more prominent in Google searches.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts