Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went for a rather long walk around the city today. Pictures are posted in the order that they were taken, as I sort of zig zagged around trying to cover every building of about 8-10 levels and higher. For a change I thought I'd concentrate on the entrances, lobbys and foyers.

I think 400 George, CP1 and Waterfront are my personal favourites (at ground level).

As there are so many images I'll split them up over a few posts.

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Good gravy man... You've been busy! What a great collection.

Have to say part 1 is bretty beige and ugly. Gets good by part 3.

And yes, 400 George is better than anything else in the CBD by orders of magnitude in terms of its podium.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Amazing collection!! I love looking at street photos!

Unfortunately, because there are so many photos in one page, I can never get everything loaded successfully. The only possible way to look at them all is to press ESC button to stop loading images and right-click each one to load manually.

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've split it into another thread to try and make loading easier. I was having trouble myself, I've never done so many photos in a day before. Very sore feet and sunburned face today.

·
6,438 Posts
Nice thread idea AussieBhoy, and really appreciate all the effort, although even with the three parts left in this thread I can't get all the photos to load, but I'm only on 1500Kbps and my computer is probably slow. I enjoyed the ones that did load though :) One ground level I really like is PIPE Networks House (in this photo) with the plants amongst the fake rockery, as if they've tried to make a little artifical rocky hillside there. Its nice.

·
Sydney: World's best city
40,696 Posts
I have a few of my own that I can always contribute but the time being I won't post them.

My favourites would have to be Riparian, Waterfront Place & Central Place. I'm impressed with the restoration of the facade at 333 Ann which also deserves a special commendation.

·
Registered
17,355 Posts
^^ Agreed! The 333 Ann Street facade job is probably one of the nicest ones in Brisbane I think!

And great shots Aussie Bhoy! I always enjoy checking out your photo threads!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts