SkyscraperCity banner

18061 - 18070 of 18070 Posts

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Your Neighbourhood--->Build to Rent Residential Building - former Children Court, Brisbane

Build to Rent Residential Building – former Children Court, Brisbane
Affordable Housing, Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Inner City, build to rent, Development, Infrastructure, Property, State Government Project

The State Government has announced that a new residential building will be constructed on the site of the former Children’s Court site, located at 50 Quay Street, Brisbane City.

An expression of interest will be launched to attract any prospective participants the opportunity to demonstrate their suitability to be part of the build to rent innovative project in either transaction

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
^^Interesting if and when this development will go ahead? It will complete all the blocks along Quay facing the river. Next will be the redevelopment of Upper Roma street and the backpackers.

·
Registered
272 Posts
New Aspire Release - Get a bird's eye view of construction progress.

I'm not from Brisbane, and only visited the city once before as I previously lived in Victoria and since beginning 2005 in WA. I came across this video last night, and thought that you guys may like like. One day ago!

18061 - 18070 of 18070 Posts