Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken this afternoon around the inner west suburbs of Taringa and Indooroopilly.
Will be posting more in the Qld and Transport sub-forums.

·
Sydney: World's best city
40,696 Posts
Thanks Aussie. Brisbane's skyline appears very tall from this angle. The towers seem to be 50 metres taller than they really are.

I remember being in Brisbane on a sunday a year ago, and couldn't believe how quiet it was compared to Sydney on Sunday. They seem take the day seriously by having a rest.

·
Registered Abuser
2,904 Posts
Nice pics, what's that bridge?

·
Registered
12,513 Posts
Thanks Aussie. Brisbane's skyline appears very tall from this angle. The towers seem to be 50 metres taller than they really are.
I remember being in Brisbane on a sunday a year ago, and couldn't believe how quiet it was compared to Sydney on Sunday. They seem take the day seriously by having a rest.

you couldnt beleive how quiet it was compared to sydney?

can you believe that there is a slight population difference? :lol:

·
Registered
539 Posts
That's not true at all in the inner-city, Fabian. After living in both cities, I would say that Queen St Mall, for instance, is actually busier than Pitt St on a Sunday (as it is at night, too). It depends on where you go, I guess, but it's certainly not true that Brisbane's CBD and inner suburbs are quiet on Sundays - the CBD, Fortitude Valley, New Farm, West End, Southbank, Park Rd (Milton) etc. are all buzzing on Sundays.

Some of Brisbane's suburban areas are quite dead on Sundays, and Brisbane doesn't have busy suburban high streets to the same extent as Sydney, but this isn't so much to do with 'having a rest' than the fact that Brisbane has less than half the population of Sydney.

·
Premium Member
9,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That building on the last pic is a mall?
Yes, it is a close in picture of the shopping mall (or shopping centre as we call them) that you can see from afar in this picture.

I think it is the best one in Brisbane, but maybe not the biggest, it is always full of hot girls as well :)

·
Banned
Pátria amada, Bahia!
13,370 Posts
^^
australian hot girls are the best...
so... do you know where I can find pics from the inside of the mall?
... here in brazil we call shopping cntre too... :)
flww

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

Like...have you ever heard of a place called the GOLD COAST????

Like...it's only 40minutes from Brissy city!

Like...the Goldy is always packed out on Sundays

Like...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts