SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where possible I will use imageshack, but if it's smaller sized that means I am using photobucket.

For some reason imageshack is way over-sizing pics at the moment.

Anyway Brisbane pics, all from today except the first which was Sunday.

·
Registered
79,656 Posts
f..k.. excellent aussie buoy! your feet must be hurtin.
finally some shots of brissy sq & festival in skyline.Aurora looks dark and classy from front.gee the western end? really needed brissy sq. really beefs it up.
for those harry haters. Riparian looks bloody awesome in 2nd pic!

·
Insert text here:
1,228 Posts
Awesome pics man!

In the first shot, brissy square and festival towers have really evened out the skyline alot. It seems to me though that anything around 130m from that angle isnt really going to make much of a impact anymore, so bring on vision and empire i say. Only a few other 200m+ towers are needed above that to get the best of both worlds and even then it looks like that could happen with all the rumors and all that are getting around :)

·
Premium Member
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wonder how much longer that area over the Central station railway lines will be left open air?

I love what Brisbane Square is doing to that side of town, it just looks so big and imposing, I hope Empire gets the go ahead as it's on that side of town as well, and will also look good.

HMAS Diamantina looks much better out on the river rather than hidden away in the dry dock. I wish they would keep it there all the time, but it's unlikely.

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,241 Posts
well taken !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.