Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BrizGreek18
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are a few images rounded up from Flickr that I found of the Kelvin Grove Urban Village located 3km north of Brisbane CBD.Sorry that they aren't updated, i'll try and get into the Campus and take some shots. My freinds say there are many apartment blocks in the suburb!!! Please add if you have some from this year!
By various Flickr members,
From 2007

From 2006

Creative Industries Faculty QUT

From 2008

Block A QUT Kelvin Grove Campus

University Condos

·
BrizGreek18
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah sorry it would take too long to do that, alternatively i will place a message to all Flickr members.

·
i've changed my mind
3,877 Posts
Nice collection mate. Would it be possible for you to cite the source of each of the photos though since they're not your own and given that there are so many (and not from somewhere like Wiki) if you don't mind - just out of politeness for the people who did take the photos? :)
i've saved them all now and now on-selling them as my own bahahahaa

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
^^ In the case of Danubis, that it truly unlikely ;)

I like the pics. KGUV is a pretty modern, successful little area. Thanks for posting, LAgreek.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Block A QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
Kelvin Grove QUT Campus Block A back in 1993. Back in the days when you could park the car right in front of the building. I had an uncanny knack of getting a parking space there, even in the most busiest of times. I think they call it luck.

Anyone got any photos of the pre-urban village days? I used to have a few, taken back in the 90's.

·
derp
10,274 Posts
Fugly buildings and still a fairly sterile streetscape. Haven't been there since 2008 though so hopefully it has improved...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts