SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From this morning

Damn imageshack is driving me crazy, it keeps sizing pictures way too big, time after time.
Ones that are too difficult I will put on Photobucket.

Not sure what building site this is

What was the Emerald site

Guess who

Looks odd without HMAS Diamantina, but it does look better on the river.

·
Premium Member
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't believe that the same day I was sadly typing "what used to be the Emerald site", was the day we all found out it is a good chance of being back on.

I love the front of that 50's building at 501 Ann Street, wonder what the plans are for that site?

·
Sydney: World's best city
40,696 Posts
Good shots. Most of those shots were taken in the same part of the city that I stayed in when I was up there a couple of months ago.

You snapped apart of the Medina Executive in this shot (far left). Thats where I stayed.

And I noticed they got rid of the XXXX billboard that was at this intersection :bash:. Bring it back. I loved it.

·
7,999 Posts
Malt - no that is just some extension to All Hallow's. Domaine is literally right behind Skyline.

Aussie Bhoy - great work again. Your little pictorial trips around Brizzy are fantastic and put a new perspective on areas a lot of us don't often see as much. The 50's building is where the "24-storey Ann St office tower" is proposed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.