SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jakes1
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This complex has a very Melrose Arch feel to it, and def brings life to Fershen Street. A dodgy vacant lot is nicely tied into the growing Brooklyn Circle area. My only complaint: Cherry Lane Mall, Brooklyn Mall, Fashion Square and Brooklyn Bridge are a stonesthrow away from each other. But bad planning, busy roads (Middel and Fershen) and criminal elements contributes to the fact that pedestrians are not welcome! It is crazy. Brooklyn should get a CID, and fast.

From the Circle

As you enter from Fershen Street

The Square, with O'Gallito's, Kream and Cappelo's.

Nice lines

Landscaping

Bringing a dead street to life, Alexander Forbes (the neighbour), must be overjoyed!

Offices

·
Annman
6,948 Posts
^^ They have no CID in Brooklyn, that is ludicrous!!! Although may just be the Capetonian perspective, but almost every one of our extensive business, leisure and retail nodes have CID's... PTA needs to get with the program. Brooklyn has so much potential to be a fabulous area.

·
2cloudsabove9
370 Posts
I live around the corner from this thing and everytime you come to the circle you get hit by the blandness, an' I see no bridge

·
23,072 Posts
yeh loved the look of this one. the area has a good feel, but i agree its not really integrated properly to encourage walking

1 - 8 of 8 Posts