SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it's known to be a rough area. However, many people will argue that the neighborhood is improving. Not as bad as it once was, so I heard.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is improving.
However, when one looks at rough areas in cities of other foreign developing nations, NY - LA "rough" areas look very humble. It's not a war-zone. ;)

·
Brooklyn Real Estater
182 Posts
EtherealMist said:
Bronwsville is a rough area right?
It is head and shoulders above what it was, say 10 years ago, or even 2 or 3 years ago. It is still one of the poorest areas in New York City though--along with East New York (in Brooklyn). It is still impossible to purchase a 1, 2, or 3 family house in this "rough and edgy" neighborhood for less than 250-300k. If you do achieve this feat, it's a super-rare thing! Prices will continue to rise, as long as the 'hood gets more diversified in terms of people moving to the area with money. I think it will continue to improve.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Bridge and Tunnel Club usually doesn't allow remote linking, and they don't show up at all if you are using Firefox whereas you can just right-click the pic and put its adress in your URL.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TalB said:
Bridge and Tunnel Club usually doesn't allow remote linking, and they don't show up at all if you are using Firefox whereas you can just right-click the pic and put its adress in your URL.
Here is is kind Sir. And for everyone else. ;)
bridgeandtunnelclub.com/bigmap/brooklyn/brownsville (Copy-Paste and WWW)

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
I found that out by placing Brownsville into Google at one point.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts