SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 738 Posts

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was once called ... Little Paris ... Would you like to know why ?!!?

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
off
4,759 Posts

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
But now Bucharest don't look like before war.
Many citys was called "... Paris". For example, Warsaw before war was called "second Paris" or "Paris of the east". This is film (made by me :D) show how Warsaw looks like http://youtube.com/watch?v=HRy04-JtJlc and this is how Warsaw look before war:

Aleje Jerozolimskie

Plac Bankowy

Plac Małachowskiego

Plac Teatralny

Plac Unii Lubelskiej

Plac Zbawiciela

Ulica Czackiego

Ulica Długa

Ulica Jasna

Ulica Krakowskie Przedmieście

Ulica Kredytowa

Ulica Marszałkowska

Ulica Mazowiecka

Ulica Moniuszki

Ulica Nowogrodzka

Ulica Nowy Świat

Ulica Sienkiewicza

Ulica Świętojańska

Ulica Świętokrzyska

Ulica Zgoda

Ulica Zielna

Ulica Złota

How Buchares look now?? Have you got some photos?

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
1,742 Posts
I think they should really rebuild this building. There's been much talk about building something in Piata Revolutiei... I guess I'd prefer an open public space (no cars - underground parking), but if they ever decide to build anything... this one would be perfect. (Of course, it wouldn't be in the exact same location but that doesn't matter - it should just be aligned with the buildings on that side of Calea Victoriei).

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
I think they should really rebuild this building. There's been much talk about building something in Piata Revolutiei... I guess I'd prefer an open public space (no cars - underground parking), but if they ever decide to build anything... this one would be perfect. (Of course, it wouldn't be in the exact same location but that doesn't matter - it should just be aligned with the buildings on that side of Calea Victoriei).
i agree with rebuilding something, like that building- don t know where is located in Piata Revolutiei- but i can imagine they ll use only it s facade like in case of National Theatre for building something high, which i m not agreed in Piata Revolutiei.

i wish i could see some old buildings reborn, but with the same materials they used in that times, not some shitty rigips or dunno what.

BTW just M, thanks for those pics, i guess nebunul posted some the same.:cheers:

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i agree with rebuilding something, like that building- don t know where is located in Piata Revolutiei- but i can imagine they ll use only it s facade like in case of National Theatre for building something high, which i m not agreed in Piata Revolutiei.

i wish i could see some old buildings reborn, but with the same materials they used in that times, not some shitty rigips or dunno what.

BTW just M, thanks for those pics, i guess nebunul posted some the same.:cheers:
Revolutiei you're right ... was :bash:

1 - 20 of 738 Posts