SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The city of
BUCHAREST

I noticed Romania doesn't get much coverage on SSC...so, welcome to Bucharest! :)

·
iMod
4,436 Posts
Thanks for the photos, Mila! I wish you could just resize them and post them as they are, not as thumbnails. It takes so much time to individually open each one of them, and I end up looking at only a few. It's not like you posted 100 photos. Why not consider it next time?

Oh, and I though this was hilarious. I dare any Ukrainian to open the picture with the Arc, and read the first inscription! :colgate:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Mila, Awsome Pictures! I have recently learned a lot about Romania, and it's an interesting coutry! Bucharest, looks beautiful in those pictures! And that Parliment Building is Stunning! :D Hahaha! I heard it's The Largest in the World? I am not shure, anyways I have also heard many Bad things about Romania, Government is corrupt, poverty, Dirty Cities, and the list goes onn! But their Music Is Awsome! :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
Maya-hiiii, maya-haaaaa, maya-hiiii, maya ha-ha

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
29,102 Posts
Why do they have an ASS on a triumpal arch?

·
Registered
572 Posts

·
Son of Lee Marvin
271 Posts
L3D3NI said:
Boycie, have you seen the original video? It is actually funnier than the parody.

http://mapage.noos.fr/martialro/ozone/video.html
Yeah, I unfortunately have. I had to put up with the friggin song for the whole summer last year; just like the most of the continent did, really. You guys across the ocean should consider yourselves lucky that this thing only managed to reach you a few months ago..:D
The guys are Moldavian by the way. It kind of makes you wonder many things, considering their most recent Eurovision entry.. :|

:D

:cheers:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Haha, yeah. Here it only became popular after the parody. And even then it was, ironically, something of a cult/indie hit :lol:

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
29,102 Posts
I on the other hand, think it looks more similar to Ukrainian cities, than most of the other EE cities I've seen images of and visited.

·
Registered
221 Posts
OMG THIS SONG!! It even reached Australia =S...I dont think it made it onto the charts but my Hungarian friend at school had it on his ipod...he loved it sooo much...I found it sooo annoying after a while.."numa numa ye" was on a continuous loop in my head!

·
Registered
710 Posts
That song dominated Europe for a looong time..I remember they were on the top20 list in Norway for like 19 weeks!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yesterday me and my friend turned the volume all the way up adn pulled the windows down, put the song on, and sped through the city. Then we did the same thing to "This Charming Man" and "Billie Jean"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts