Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this project had a thread made for it. Couldn't find it while I was searching through the database.

3172 Roswell Road plays a key role in the revitalization and redevelopment of Atlanta’s Buckhead Village, bringing urbanization and walkability northward through the district. The mixed use high rise will occupy a .935 acre property and house about 6,800 square feet of retail. Standing 20 stories tall, the project will offer 291 units with six above-grade parking levels and two basement levels. Residents will come home to luxurious amenities, such as a terrace above the parking podium and and a rooftop pool, clubroom and fitness center.
http://www.theprestonpartnership.com/project/3172-roswell-road-2/?cat=current-projects

·
12,714 Posts
You're right, this one had completely slipped under my radar.

The first image implies a finer grade of masonry than the latter images, which I hope to be the case. If that features some quality stonework it would look very first rate. By all accounts it appears a classic case of where something can be understated yet very stylish and attractive. I like it.

·
12,714 Posts
Thread/Building status changed to Under Construction.

Hope the calibre of the materials match what the image suggests. If so this could be a real beauty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.