SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
55,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buckhead is Getting Very Own 'Modera' Apartment Tower

Like Novare's numerous Atlanta SkyHouse projects, only with more architectural variety, a high-rise apartment concept by Mill Creek Residential called "Modera" is making the leap from Midtown to Buckhead. According to documents filed with a Buckhead Development Review Committee, Mill Creek's planned 22-story tower next door to Buckhead Atlanta The Shops Buckhead Atlanta will carry the Modera emblem, just like an under-construction project sandwiched between The Connector and University House in Midtown. And if the amenities at the Buckhead Modera will be anything like its Midtown cousin's, the venture could be a huge hit among renters whose couture pockets bleed disposable income.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
I love the look of this and I think it nicely compliments the Streets of the Shops of Buckhead of Atlanta (or whatever its being called lately).

·
Registered
667 Posts
New update: Construction fences are up....demolition to start very shortly...should be U/C within the next month. Exciting times for Buckhead. The 2nd wave of development is starting for the area.

·
12,035 Posts
Pretty sharp. Nicely fitting the site and harmonizing with the neighboring structures, while also remaining unique at a time where many designs get repeated over and over. Simple, but a solid thumbs up.

·
Registered
667 Posts
A couple new renderings of this project:

I love the street level look on the first rendering. Keep in mind this project is under construction.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts