SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
24,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys, I really had to make a thread for this office complex...

Opposite of Váci 33... U/C Capital Square Office Complex...

Future:

Status on the 15th of September, 2007:

21st of January, 2008...

·
24,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
18th of April, 2008...

It reached ground floor, so this is why nothing really can be seen on the photo...

·
24,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Info from the project website...

Capital Square is located on a square plot on Váci út close to the city center. The plot has excellent visibility from both Váci út and Dózsa György út, and offers unbeatable access by car and public transport. Thanks to its strategic location, Capital Square offers quick and easy access by car to any point in the city, including the city centre, the Danube bridges and Budapest Airport. The site also has its own metro station, ensuring easy access for staff and visitors with the city centre only a five-minute metro ride away.

A landmark building in the center of business life

Capital Square will be located in the centre of the most successful office submarket in Budapest. The top quality, class 'A' office building will be finished in the first half of 2009. Tailor made offices, services such as restaurant, café and bank will guarantee the comfort to tenants, while special touches such as unique interior will add prestige and style to companies, which is essential to ensure highly effective business in the 21st century. The building's unique location and architecture will make it one of the city’s most modern landmarks.

Architecture & design

Finta Architecture Studio was well aware of the advantages of the location when they designed a building of distinguishable but modest character. The studio has a remarkable reference list which includes some of the best known landmark buildings of the city such as the Westend City Center, the Grand Hotel Corvinus Kempinski or the Police Headquarters.

Capital Square is designed to be a landmark building with a ceramic facade and distinctive roofing. The building is shaped to provide much space for green areas: a piazetta with an attractive surface of water in front of the building, U-shaped inner courtyards and a passage encompassed by the various wings. The multifunctional ground floor is accessible by an impressive three-level high main reception area.

General information

Plot size: 8,529 sqm
Gross area: 38,500 sqm
Parking: Underground, 3 levels
Building height: 8 levels
Lease units: from 190 sqm up to 4,550 sqm on a standard floor

Benefits

Landmark location
First class architecture
Direct metro access
Environmentally friendly building with materials conforming with EU directives
In-house facility management
Roof space available for tenants (free-cooling, generator)
Prestigious lobby
Optimum efficiency to suit occupier, low common area ratio
Flexibility – tailor made offices
Unique interior design
Daylight for every workstation
High-tech solar and sound protection
Openable windows
24-hour reception and security
Excellent facilities (restaurant, café, bank)

Technical standards

Parking Ratio: 1 space per 50 sqm
Modular raised floor with 10 cm height
High quality modular carpeting
Suspended ceiling (mineral fibre) with 2.80 meters free internal height
Illumination of 500 lux at workplaces
Multiple entry points for telecommunications providers
3 high speed elevators in each tower
Sprinkler system in the garage
Separate risers for electrical / IT auxiliary tenant requirements
4-pipe-fan-coil cooling and heating system with individual temperature control
Air change: 35 m3/h
Tea kitchen with equipments fitted according to tenants’ requirements
Exclusively used water blocks within the leased premises
Magnetic card entry system
CCTV in common areas

·
24,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Photos for today... Sorry for bad quality... :eek:hno: I was taking them while driving...

·
Regisztrált felhasználó
2,101 Posts
^^ Those are really good pictures considering that you were driving :eek:kay:

This building's biggest advantage is its location IMO...

·
The downtown droid
3,165 Posts
^^ :D Your new daily obsession after Fovam square is done. I'll enjoy it though cause I like this project.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sadly I have less and less time for SSC, but when I'm passing by some important development around the city I grab the opportunity and take a shot...
Don't stop with metro 4 Fovam ter! They make the Metro 4 forum so much better. I'll be in Budapest in a day, so I hope to post pictures on constructions sites; my main obsession right now is Metro 4, although I'm not here for taking pictures of Metro 4 so don't expect too much out of me.

·
The downtown droid
3,165 Posts
^^ They use some modern technology, as I see. They even have started to put the facade on at a very early stage although they've got a long time before the deadline of March 2009.

·
Registered
102 Posts
According to this article its 50% ready.:

Felénél tart a Capital Square építése
[2008. 06. 17.]

Az építés felén már túl jár a HOCHTIEF Development Hungary által fejlesztett Capital Square irodaház kivitelezése a Váci út 76. szám alatt. A közel 38,5 ezer négyzetméter bruttó alapterülettel, valamint 650 férőhelyes, háromszintes földalatti garázzsal rendelkező ingatlant a tervezőasztalról vette meg az osztrák CA-IMMO International befektetési csoport. A 71 millió eurós befektetéssel létrehozott irodakomplexumot a tervek szerint 2009 közepén adják át a bérlőknek. A Finta József tervei alapján megvalósuló épület lesz a HOCHTIEF Development Hungary első referenciája a főváros irodaingatlan piacán.

A vállalat mindeközben tovább erősíti piaci pozícióját Magyarországon: Sven Göller ügyvezető igazgató szerint újabb reprezentatív, elsősorban fővárosi irodaprojektek megvalósításában gondolkodnak. A HOCHTIEF Development Hungary főként az ígéretes várostervezési távlattal és jó közlekedési kapcsolatokkal rendelkező, például a város főútvonalai mentén elhelyezkedő területek iránt érdeklődik. Ezeken a helyeken irodaingatlanok mellett szállodák, vagy kiskereskedelmi ingatlanok és logisztikai központok fejlesztésére is szívesen vállalkozik a nemzetközi építési szolgáltató, a HOCHTIEF magyar leányvállalata.

A HOCHTIEF fejlesztési divíziójának jelenléte erőteljes egész Közép-Kelet-Európában. Például még az idén átadják Prágában a Kavči Hory nevű, 43 ezer négyzetméter bruttó alapterületű irodakomplexumot. Egy másik "kimagasló" HOCHTIEF-projekt a 195 méter magas, Rondo 1 elnevezésű felhőkarcoló Varsóban. A 95 ezer négyzetméter bruttó alapterületű épületet 2005-ben adták át.

http://www.epulettar.hu/cikk/31142.aspx

1 - 20 of 56 Posts