Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Prestige development Group wants to build up the new "capital" of The Prestige Properties Ltd. Budapest on the territory behind the Duna Plaza. It will include luxury hotels, restaurants, high-tech offices, lounge type shops, entertainment and leisure center and cultural establishments. The investment of closely hundred billion (HUF) is coupled with ideas of enormous regional development conceptions in the next 5-7 years, due to such a new city center can be established, which could compete with the life standards of any of the developed metropolis.

Project summary

The investor builds up the “new capital” of Budapest , Prestige City, in the 13th district on the territory behind the Duna Plaza, where there will be luxury flats, exclusive offices, hotel, lounge-type restaurants, shops, entertaining- and leisure center, and cultural establishments. The investment of closely hundred billions (HUF) is coupled with ideas of enormous regional development in the next 5 years, due to such a hive living space and cultural center will be established, which could compete with the living standards of any of the developed metropolis.

The investor of Prestige City intends to create such a high-tech, human-centered city quarter in green belt, which would provide all the convenience and comfort of the 21st century, where the inhabitants could live and work in bigger security and peace than the average. The investor wishes to guarantee this peace and security not only in a classical sense, but also by establishing an environment-conscious living space in an above-the-average quality. The inhabitants of Prestige City could be proud of buying flat here, while working in the Prestige offices will mean a kind of status symbol.

The quality of the buildings, the standards of the services, the cosmopolitan atmosphere will effect the life and work of those who will live here, and will inspire them to spend their everydays really better, more substantially and effectively. Even already now the real properties of Prestige City proved to be reliable investments, which is proven by the sale statistics of the flats, which refers to the outstandingly quick rise in the prices of the here purchased flats. The overall and in the area unique developmental plan of Prestige stands out among the other investments, since here the investor speculates not only on constructing residential and office buildings, but on long-term development which will include all urban functions.

The investor wants to develop the area exclusively according to such plans, which are up to all international demands. Internationally acknowledged, prize-winner experts were charged with planning, with the intention to get to such abiding plans by which the new city center of the 21st century could be built up indeed. Thanks to the excellent conditions of the area, it can be approached easily by ground, water and air. For car drivers Prestige City sets up a special P+R quarter. According to a previously conducted survey it is possible that a landing place for helicopters will be also built.

The banks of the Danube belong to everybody, every citizen of Budapest could enjoy the beauty of the water so long, therefore, the investor does not close up the riverside areas from the public, instead of that wants to provide leisure, sport and entertainment facilities for those who go there. The investor would like to build up a kind of modern Római-part here, and that the water transport became again regular and daily in the life of Budapest. Besides the regular MAHART-lines, the private boats could also land in the Prestige Yacht port.

and pictures of the construction:

and the current stage looks like this:

the images and the text is from: http://www.prestigecity.hu

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Nice, but wouldn´t it be more sensible to put all these projects at Budapest constr. and updates (newly found :)) - it´s easier for you find it when you need it...

·
25,669 Posts
Prestige City is connected pretty much to Autoker Holding's Marina Part...

Photos I've taken a couple of days ago...

I hope this old warehouse is going to be saved...

·
Banned
2,980 Posts
Nice, but wouldn´t it be more sensible to put all these projects at Budapest constr. and updates (newly found :)) - it´s easier for you find it when you need it...
I think for larger projects special threads are better option. And Budapest is huge city so to staff all projects into one thread would be pretty chaotic.

Peti you are doing great job here, keep up the good work. :cheers: I'm very curious what constructions are going on in Budapest and Hungary.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I think for larger projects special threads are better option. And Budapest is huge city so to staff all projects into one thread would be pretty chaotic.

Peti you are doing great job here, keep up the good work. :cheers: I'm very curious what constructions are going on in Budapest and Hungary.
For sure for larger project..but is this large? Ok, it doesn´t really matter anyway. I just want them to regenerate that forgotten Budapest C/U thread. :cheers:

·
25,669 Posts
For sure for larger project..but is this large? Ok, it doesn´t really matter anyway. I just want them to regenerate that forgotten Budapest C/U thread. :cheers:
With the Marina Part, this project is quite large, but it was accidentaly split into two threads...

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
With the Marina Part, this project is quite large, but it was accidentaly split into two threads...
Sorry, I´ve just find out how many threads are there about BA projects, even quite tiny ones...Stupid comment of mine!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This project is actually quite large or it will be in some years. These four buildings on the pics are only the first phase of the whole thing. There will be shopping areas a conference center entertainment facilities and so on. I think I should find a more proper description of the project so it will be clear what it is all about. It is not a coincidence that the project's name is Prestige CITY.

·
Urban dev
51 Posts
About Prestige city or Marina and the others? The Prestige city is finished... The others look awfull... :eek:hno:
Benidorm style - but without the playas and the bikini girls :eek:hno:

I like the Romai part on the other side of the Danau much better - at least it has a soul!

·
25,669 Posts
Photo update from today...

I dont think much more should be added:

The future, next door: 360° Budapest...

I suggest we should open a new thread when something changes...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts