Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Vígadó Irodaház

Roosevelt 7/8 Irodaház This one is finished

Danubius 4 Irodaház

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a new apartment construction in Budapest.

Floor Plans ranging from 33 - 224 m2 with 108 parking places
Indoor swimming pool, gym., café/bar and restaurant
Prices start at 75 000 EUR
Tentative Handover: September, 2005

This luxury apartment building is situated on Ó Street, in District VI, one of the most prestigious residential areas of Budapest. It is close to the so called "Broadway of Pest" which earned its name after the theaters that operate in the area. Many of the city's most famous buildings are located within walking distance of the development including: the Opera House, the Music Academy, Liszt Ferenc Square with its upscale café's and restaurants, the Music Academy, the St. Stephen Basilica, the palaces of the World Heritage ANDRASSY Blvd. District VI is undergoing total renewal recently after earning government and local council funds for renovations.

The development's area enjoys the most convenient public transportation of the city: M1 and M3 subway are all within 3 minutes walking distance, while the stop of the #4-6 trams that go around almost the entire city is 200m distance from the building's entrance. Main motorways or FERIHEGY International Airport can be reached in 15-45 minutes by car. Budapest's largest shopping mall WESTEND CITY CENTER is 5 minutes walking, while ANDRASSY Blvd., LISZT FERENC Square and the KÖRÚT (Ring) offer a full selection of shops.

Building Description

CITY HOME APARTMENT HOUSE is a 4/ 8 story building in District VI, Ó Street. 115 underground parking lots are available in the two basement floors. The ramp for the car park entrance can be approached through the gate provided at the Northern end of the plot. The building engineering- and water supply related machinery rooms for the swimming pool and fitness areas are also located here. Function rooms can be found on the ground floor. There is an in- house restaurant on the right side from the main entrance, and a bar/café on the left side that are also open from the street front. The two passenger traffic centres of the building can be approached directly from the entrance hall (lift and staircase); a round-the-clock doorman service desk and an office are also located here.

The fitness club (swimming pool, sauna, and gym) can also be approached from the main entrance hall. The swimming pool and the lobby of the fitness club get lighting through a glass roof. The dwelling units located on the upper floors are variable in size. Most of them have 1 or 2 rooms, but larger suits are also available on the top floors.
http://www.worldrealtynews.com/relisting.php?relid=148&listingid=2595

·
Streetwalker
7,028 Posts
Great stuff. Finally we get Hungarian representation here. Welcome! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you very much brother :), I will be posting more and more about projects in Budapest.

·
Streetwalker
7,028 Posts
MagyarDuna said:
Thank you very much brother :), I will be posting more and more about projects in Budapest.
No problem brother. We have been waiting for ages on Budapest projects. Looking forward to any information and pictures that you may have. :)

Please keep us updated here.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Great projects! Lately, I've been extremely impressed with Budapest! In the ROS thread, I saw Budapest with some REALLY nice historical city. In your other posts, I've seen some really nice projects coming out of Budapest.
Keep it up, and I really wouldn't be suprised of you becoming a Moderator! You seem to be extremely peaceful, full of information, and quite wise. :yes:

Keep them coming! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you :). I am very impressed at the pictures of your Zagreb over there, great projects. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^ Not at the moment, but soon I can get a digital camera, I'll try not to flood the forums with contruction photos though ;).

Anyway, here is the reconstruction for Budapest Airport terminal 1

Reconstruction of Terminal 1 has started

The first stage of the long-term development of Ferihegy will be completed by the summer of 2005

Magyar Építő Rt., the winner of the related tender, has started the reconstruction of Terminal 1 of the Budapest Ferihegy Airport today.
Magyar Építő Rt., the company contracted to carry out the reconstruction, took over the construction site yesterday, and has started demolition today. The result of the tender invited for the reconstruction of Budapest Ferihegy Airport Terminal 1 was approved by the Board of Directors of Budapest Airport Plc.. In accordance with their decision, the contract was awarded to Magyar Építő Rt, who submitted a bid containing a solution that was technically perfect and the most favorable from a financial point of view. At the same time, this was the best bid also in respect of deadlines.

With the reconstruction now in progress, the building of Terminal 1, the oldest one in at Ferihegy, the Apron, the General Aviation Terminal and the Passenger Parking area will be renewed. According to the plans, the new terminal will be opened in the summer of 2005.

Preliminaries

At its session on July 22, 2004, the Board of Directors of the State Privatization and State Holding Company approved the plan submitted by Budapest Airport Rt., the operator of Ferihegy Airport, for the development of Terminal 1. The tender procedure was started in early August after the owner’s decision approving the reconstruction, and the bids submitted for the reconstruction of Ferihegy Airport Terminal 1 were received on September 10, 2004.

The reconstruction of Terminal 1 is the first stage in the long-term development of Ferihegy, intended to make Budapest Airport the most dynamically developing airport in Central East Europe. The investment was preceded by serious preparatory and design phases, is based on safe knowledge of the market, and will determine the air traffic of Hungary for several decades to come.

·
Super Moderator
Grad Oblakodera
38,358 Posts
Budapest, Centerpoint

prime location on Vaci ut in Budapest
first building of 18,600 sq.m. fully leased
second building of 23,000 sq.m.
to be completed in 1Q 2006 30% pre-let to Exxon Mobile

for more information about the project please visit: www.centerpoint.hu

Budapest, Riverside Apartments

located on the banks of Danube river
modern complex of 445 apartments
completed and sold in 99%

for more information about the project please visit: www.riverside.hu

Budapest, District XI

10 hectare site in the prestigious residential area on the Buda side of Budapest
103,000 sqm of residential space planned to be developed in stages
to be completed in few stages

Budapest, River Loft

developed on the site adjacent to Riverside Apartments
180 apartments
40% pre-sold in the first months of sales

for more information about the project please visit: www.riverloft.hu

·
I come in peace \V/
11,252 Posts
great things happening in Budapest... keep going :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.