SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Text taken from their facebook fanpage:

馃 Nos acercamos al fin de semana con una primicia exclusiva:
驴The Ritz-Carlton en Puerto Madero?
馃専馃専馃専馃専馃専

Grupo desarrollador argentino est谩 en tratativas para acompa帽ar el desembarco de la cadena de lujo en el pa铆s, que hace a帽os tiene intenciones de hacer pie en Puerto Madero.

Seg煤n pudo averiguar NuevoMadero.com, el proyecto est谩 avanzado y ser铆a en el extremo sur del Dique 1, al lado de ArtMaria, en un terreno privado que est谩 a la venta desde hace tiempo.

"The Ritz-Carlton Hotel & Residences" estar铆a compuesto por 150 rooms & Suites y 220 appartments particulares. Pero eso no es todo: ser铆a la torre m谩s alta del pa铆s, con 260 metros 馃寚馃寙.
隆Pronto tendremos m谩s novedades!

Translation of the most relevant information:

• Location: Dique 1 of Puerto Madero, at the empty terrain of the ArtMaria complex
  • 150 Hotel Rooms & 220 Apartments
  • If built: the tallest tower of Argentina with 260 meters high
Reactions: 4
gorgeous...I hope it will be aproved
Reactions: 4
Finally a new skyscraper for Buenos Aires. This will be the city's second building to surpass the two hundred meter threshold.
Reactions: 2
Look's like this sailed into oblivion.....it was not very attractive for this site/location.....they need a more dynamic addition for this area.....a real statement.
Look's like this sailed into oblivion.....it was not very attractive for this site/location.....they need a more dynamic addition for this area.....a real statement.
Hmm to some of what you just said there(not quite a real statement according to my books, hmm?).because for - or likely the majority in here - me it was sure per definition attractive and for sure dynamic (weirdly you can't observe that thoroughly enough to know that it's exactly what it's, hmm?)as it possible it can be, when it comes to design. At least to its currently adjacent neighboring buildings, that's for sure. But, if they can get one with a better and ((even)) more dynamic design, then I'll be openminded and acceptable for that, too, yeah. Sure. Good that that has been settled down and clarified, I suppose馃槄馃槈馃憤鉁岎煂
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.