Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, a couple of weeks ago the night after the Buffalo forumers meet, I got my new tripod in use to take night shots of Buffalo! Some of them turned out decent, although forgive if there's some light in the photos, as it was my first time using the thing. Here's a select few photos @ night...

Hope you enjoyed my first night time photo tour of a city with my tripod. Trust me, they will get better.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Nice job. God, what time was it when you took those shots? 8pm!!??:lol: Main looks like a ghost town unfortunately once the sun sets.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
nice...I think you have an 'issue' with the glass...that smearing effect in some of those photos might be something you will want to remember if times comes to buy a new camera.

next time you make a run at these...try like 4 different exposures of the same shot...like underexpose and overexpose in a range that will work.

photos with lights, adjust the camera to focus on a light source that is not a street light, like in other works, try to focus on the lights on the liberty building and not the metrorail lighting...the lighting is dimmer at a distance and the camera will focus to that and all the lighting for that matter.

fat girls, don't ever take a photo with a fat girl again...thats in your Sony handbook. :lol:

btw, great photos...progress progress...just keep working on them.

and...the Nimo with purple lights, very nice capture.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts